We're giving America a healthy mouth
At Aspen Dental, we bring affordable, quality care to communities that need it. From small towns to city suburbs. And everywhere in between. We’re changing how the industry does business. So patients get the care they deserve. And professionals get the career they want. Aspen Dental is the fastest growing network of independently owned dental practices, and known for outstanding practice support.
Aspen Dental continues to open new offices across the country every week, and we need talented people like you to help us provide quality care to those who need it.
From treating every patient like our very own mother to knowing it takes the entire team to get the job done to making sure we are listening to patients, our values are on full display every day. Below is a complete list of the words we live by – day in and day out.
- We do business the same way we dentist: open wide
- Every mouth deserves a second chance
- For every mouth there is a solution
- We don’t just treat the mouth, we listen to it
- We treat every patient like our own mother
- The last thing we want to do is sugarcoat anything
- A healthy mouth equals a healthy business
- We love a challenging mouth
- Anything close to excellent isn’t
- There is no “I” in Aspen
We love working on a mouth that needs some serious work. We love the mouths with 32 teeth, the ones with no teeth, and every mouth in between. We love helping the patients who need the most help. We love giving a troubled mouth a helping hand. We love taking on each and every mouth that walks through our front door.
We work differently. To help you focus more on patients and maintain a healthy work/life balance, Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support organization that provides nonclinical business support services to licensed, independent dentists. ADMI provides a full range of practice support to handle the staffing, marketing, scheduling, billing and other time-consuming responsibilities.
It’s a business model that dentists, staff and patients can appreciate. After all, when dentists and support staff feel well cared for, their patients usually do too.
Caring for you at work, and at home
At Aspen Dental, we provide a wide range of benefits to our team members to support their health, financial future and other needs outside work.
Health Coverage and Assistance
- Team members working more than 32 hours per week are eligible for Aspen Dental’s group health insurance, with plan options for individuals and families.
- In addition, all team members and their families receive deeply discounted dental services at any Aspen Dental location.
- We also offer an Employee Assistance Program to provide confidential counseling on substance abuse, mental health, financial issues or other personal matters.
- For eligible team members, Aspen Dental offers both disability and life insurance.
Savings and Security
- All team members can take advantage of our 401(k) plan to help save for retirement and reduce their taxes. Participants receive a matching company contribution following one year of employment.
- We offer flexible spending accounts, allowing you to place pretax wages in a personal account for medical expenses or child care.
- Plus, team members get special discounts from our retail partners such as Verizon, AT&T, Dell and Harden Furniture.
Paid Time Off
- All eligible team members get paid time off for vacation, sick days and personal time. Your position will define your eligibility, while your amount of vacation time is based on length of service.
At Aspen Dental, we’re on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. That’s why we launched the Healthy Mouth Movement, an initiative designed to bring care to those who need it most and raise awareness about the importance of oral health throughout the country. We partnered with Danica Patrick and Oral Health America to get it started, and we need dentists and dental staff like you to help keep it going.
In 2014, team members from Aspen Dental practices across the country participated in a day of treating those in need, free of charge. We also rolled out the MouthMobile, a fully equipped dental office on wheels that goes where care isn’t available. In its inaugural year, the Healthy Mouth Movement served close to 3,000 patients with the involvement of nearly 2,000 Aspen Dental volunteers. In total, doctors and team members delivered more than $1 million in free dental care.
In 2015, the MouthMobile will travel cross-country stopping in various cities to offer free care to our nation’s veterans. On June 27, 2015, over 300 Aspen Dental practices continued the momentum of the MouthMobile and provided dental services free of charge to veterans.
At Aspen, you can work side by side with people who share your passion for doing good works. Our philanthropic efforts include:
- Providing more than $200,000 in donations, grants, and sponsorships to the American Red Cross, Oral Health America, and other organizations
- Supporting Missions of Mercy, which provides free healthcare, dental care, and medications to the uninsured, underinsured, and other people in need
- Bringing dentists and dental supplies to one of Haiti’s poorest neighborhoods after the 2010 earthquake, helping over 500 patients in less than a week
- Partnering with the Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection to help at-risk students get the care they need, and teach parents how to promote oral health at home
Aspen Dental Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time (More than 5 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookRecommendsPositive Outlook
ADMI is a great company to grow your career. While we continue to experience network growth, the company still feels very much like a start-up. I get to work with a very talented team of passionate individuals, who come to work every day motivated to provide support to the dentists and staff, and help our patients on the road to oral health. We have a very direct impact on the business, and get to see it every day. Pros: Great corporate culture Talented, passionate team Good compensation and benefits Casual dress code: Every day is "jeans day"
Rapid growth and expansion = very faced paced environment - you have to be nimble.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive Experience
Sit down interview with the regional manager and office manager they asked my experience and how well i handle pressure and a fast pace environment. We went over my skills and they explained that they would notify me within a couple days if the position was mine.
- how would i handle difficult people or a difficult doctor? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Aspen is the fastest-growing network of independently owned practices in the country. At Aspen Dental, we have openings in more than 30 states from coast to coast. In fact, we’re opening practices at a rate of one per week. With growth like this, we have opportunities for everyone. Aspen Dental practices are supported by Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental ...
Mission: Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. We bring affordable, quality care to communities that need it. From small towns to city suburbs. And everywhere in between. We’re changing how the industry does business. So patients get the care they deserve. And professionals get the career they want.