- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Aston Carter full-timeRecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
- You get to work with the best clients in the industry you operate in. - Management is experienced and generally speaking intelligent. - The training is progressive and thorough, and throughout your career you are constantly given opportunities to further your knowledge.
- Hours are long and dependant on which team you are in. - Sometimes management neglects to take on other people's opinions and can make it difficult for you to try and be different.
Advice to Management
- There are more ways of achieving the same result. - Don't just try to focus on the financial reward as an incentive to succeed.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.
Initial telephone call from the in-house Recruiter. This was just a screening exercise, preparing you for a face to face interview. Face to face interviews last for several hours altogether and are with a number of different Senior Consultants and/or Team Leaders before the Sales Manager or Director speaks with you. If you fail to impress one Consultant, you will not be progressed to the next. You are asked a lot of the same questions. Mainly around your motivations in life. Big focus on wanting to make money and why. TIP: Don't be afraid to talk about wanting to make money. Also, don't assume your answers are being shared with the next interviewer. They're not, so answer questions in the same way if asked same question multiple times.
- Why do you like you would do well here? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Founded in 1997, Aston Carter is a global recruitment business specialising in Consultancy, Finance and Information Technology. We have over 350 staff servicing 16 countries in Europe and Asia, with headquarters in London and offices in Brussels, Dublin, Hong Kong, Paris, Singapore, Stockholm and Utrecht. We’ve established a reputation for quality of service and an ability to deliver - whether to high-volume or specific niche requirements. Our operating principles are professionalism, cooperation and delivery. We have a positive, dynamic vision about where our business ...