Auction.com, LLC, is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace. Founded in 2007, the company has sold over $26 billion in residential and commercial real estate assets since. Auction.com has over 900 employees and headquarters in Irvine and Silicon Valley, California as well as offices in Austin and Plano, Texas, Atlanta, Denver, New York and Miami. Visit www.auction.com for more information.
- Auction.com has its sights set on something revolutionary. Real estate is a $26 trillion industry that is virtually ignored in the online space today. It is the single largest sector of commerce in the world and Auction.com is taking it on. Online.
- Auction.com.com is the world’s largest online real estate marketplace and its online auction platform is transforming the way real estate is bought and sold.
- Last year, due to the company’s marketing savvy and technological expertise, Auction.com conducted over 2,600 real-time auctions and sold over 25,000 real estate assets.
- The majority of the company’s auctions are held online, where registered bidders vie against each other for everything from skyscrapers and luxury homes to foreclosures and short sales. Auction.com’s talented crew of engineers, UX geniuses, graphic artists, production professionals, media buyers and marketers are working together to take the auction platform to the next level.
- Google Capital invested $50M in Auction.com, kicking off a dynamic partnership between the two companies.
- $26+ billion and 100,000+ in residential and commercial properties sold.
- Buyers from 100+ countries worldwide.
Are you a world changer? We are growing the real estate ecommerce team of the future. So if you are an innovator, world-class in your field and are up for some serious adventure, we would like to talk to you!
We offer our full-time regular employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet employees' needs in the areas of health and well-being, work/life balance and income protection and financial security.
- Competitive salary
- Generous company cost-share on benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Life, AD&D, Disability, EAP, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 13 days of vacation (plus 10 paid holidays!!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Transit and parking program
- Continuing education programs through Auction.com University
- Company hosted philanthropic events
- Generous employee recognition program
- Free snacks and drinks plus discounts on entertainment
We pledge to promote a fun, fulfilling, and respectful environment that is open to change and innovation, providing personal growth opportunities for all. We have a commitment to creating a diverse and rewarding atmosphere that reflects the ever-changing population and customer markets we support.
We have adopted the following core values and principles:
- Continuous Improvement
Auction.com, LLC Photos
- Featured Review
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Auction.com, LLC full-time (more than a year)Pros
What I love about Auction.com is that the management team has great ambition. After seeing the changes in the mortgage industry, the failures of other companies that refuse to change or make the difficult decisions, it's nice to be apart of one that does look towards the future and growth of the company and it's survival. Despite the criticism about the company not caring or that your jobs are always at risk, I'd have to say that it happens with all companies, but at least this one cares about the majority of the hard working employees. Holding on to the extra headcounts have been the demise of other large companies. The management team is working towards growing the company, making changes to keep it ahead of the game. The benefits are great, they have a great set of employees with good talent. The CEO/Founders of the company remain engaged, the company is constantly giving swag gifts the employees. The little things are nice.
I think the company is moving in the right direction. I see lots of complaints about the management team. Recently, I've seen a change in management style, I do see new management with more industry knowledge for their respective areas. I don't think the cons of this company is something other companies are voided of. As with any management, there are questionable ones out there. As for our CEO, considering how they've built up this company from the ground up, they have done a great job in making a name for themselves.Cons
As I said, as with any company, there are questionable management and some great ones. The same goes for this company. If you get a great manager, you will excel and they will promote your growth. Other managers will restrict you and limit your growth. Do your research, ask the right questions during your interview. Some employees are fine with just doing what they are hired for, some are ambitious. If you're the latter, then during the interview, ask what internal growth like is for the area you're applying to. I've seen some employees that have the ambition but not the skill set to grow. Ambition is great, but if you're passed over, then maybe best to find out what you need to work on. Seen quite a bit of change over the past few years, the company is constantly changing. Changing in management, changing in focus, if you want a job that won't throw a few curve balls your way, then this isn't the job for you. You'll be met with many challenges, you'll have to find ways to work around those challenges and be creative. The company still has quite a journey ahead of them before they have all of their ducks aligned.Advice to ManagementAdvice
There are quite a few bright people working for the company. Good investment in their growth and hiring from within will help boost the moral of those that work for you. Good communication with the staff will also help promote understanding and resistance to change.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Auction.com, LLC.Interview Details
Easy interview. I had a solid background for the role I was being interviewed for and got a response from a SVP within a day. Other steps in the interview were not difficult. Most people I spoke with had little or no knowledge of mortgage banking.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
- How would I run the division that I would be part of? Answer Question
Auction.com is the nation's largest online real estate marketplace and our online auction platform is transforming the way real estate is bought and sold. The majority of our auctions are held online, where registered bidders vie against each other for everything from skyscrapers and luxury homes to foreclosures and short sales.
Recently, Google Capital invested $50M in...
Mission: Provide the most trusted online marketplace that makes real estate transactions transparent and simple.