- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at BT Conferencing full-timeRecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
When company was smaller it had a great culture
Once UK took over US operations things started to change for the worse
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at BT Conferencing.
The interview was really easy, Manpower gives you a set of questions and one of their conference scripts that you prepare and then call in for ta phone interview that is recorded and sent to BT for review. After that they call you in for an interview in person at the site, Manpower suggests that you do some research about the company. Two managers will interview you and ask questions similar to the ones they asked you on the phone and they ask you what you know about BT. They will give you a chance to ask some questions to which they will give vague answers and depends on what you ask they may lie. Ask them if there is any chance of growth in the company and see what they answer.
- What are you looking to avoid in your next job? Answer Question
- Tell me about a high-pressure situation you had to deal with in your job. Answer Question
- Tell me about the most difficult customer service situation you had to deal with. How did you handle it? What were the results? Answer Question
- Describe a situation that required a number of things to be done at the same time. How did you handle it? what challenges did you encounter? What was the resolution to this situation? Answer Question
- How would you expect to be trained for this position? What do you think is a reasonable time period in order to perform the job as described (including leading calls)? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
BT Conferencing wants to connect people wherever they may be. The company provides audio, video, and Web conferencing and scheduling services, and it resells and integrates conferencing systems. Businesses, schools, and government agencies worldwide use hardware, software, and services supplied by BT Conferencing to enable meetings and training sessions between participants in far-flung locations. The company offers products from such vendors as Avaya, Cisco, Polycom, and TANDBERG. It also offers consulting, installation, project management, and support. Clients have...