Bandujo, Donkers & Brothers
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Bandujo, Donkers & Brothers full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
I worked for Bandujo Advertising + Design for over 6 years and have to say that it was one of the best places i have ever worked at. After I left to start my own company, I constantly called them for advice and they always found time to help. I recently did a freelance job onsite and I felt like I was back home. I love the work and love the people.
What makes it such a great place to work
* Dynamic, creative work culture
* Great workplace. Cool office space.
* They have high expectations and go beyond the call of duty with almost every client
* Wide variety of projects, and clients, respect for work performed, growth in knowledge
* Highly organized project management and account management team
* Mix of creative personalities keeps it interesting.
* Insightful and use lots of good data to support creative ideation.
Jose Bandujo is an inspiration to me. He is very bright and is extremely passionate for his craft. He would never ask his employees to do anything he wouldn't do himself. If you don't have the same passion, you shouldn't work there.Cons
Typical agency craziness of last-minutes projects.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep up what you are doing. You’ve built something very special, and you’ve got a lot of big fans!Doesn't Recommend
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –