Banfield Pet Hospital
In 2007, Banfield joined the Mars family of businesses, and together we work to ensure pets receive the highest level of care so they can live longer, healthier lives. Today, Banfield is more than 800 hospitals strong, with the common goal of providing high‐quality medicine for each pet we treat and working alongside our clients to ensure they have the resources they need to care for their pets at home
- About Us |
Partnership. Teamwork. Collaboration. Back in 1955, Banfield Pet Hospital was founded on a vision to make the best quality medicine available to pets. Since that time, we have lived that promise and promoted the philosophy that the best relationships are formed when people work together. Today, we are over 820 hospitals and 13,000 associates strong, with the common goal of providing high-quality medicine for each pet we treat and partnering with our clients to ensure they have the knowledge and resources they need to care for their pets at home.
When you join Banfield, you are joining a devoted, supportive, diverse and team-oriented culture, no matter if you work in one of our hospitals or at our main campus in Portland, Oregon. We understand the special bond between pets and people and every associate is called to contribute to our practice through their expertise, passion, and desire to make a better world for pets.
Come enjoy a practice environment where compassion for pets and their humans is the number one priority. As part of the Mars, Inc. corporate family, we can offer you a stable and sustainable career path with great pay and benefits.
Our Associates Are:
- Driven . . . by the undeniable truth that a life of preventive care for pets leads to happy and healthy pets and improved enjoyment of the pet by the pet parent.
- Devoted . . . to using evidence-based medicine and proven preventive care research to ensure each pet has the best chance for a healthy and happy life.
- Engaged . . . and considerate of each other because we recognize the inherent value and worth of the work we do and the talents we provide.
- Secure . . . in working at Banfield because we believe in the business model of providing high-quality medicine for each pet, which is based on years of research and information that helps our doctors reach the best medical decision available.
- Supported . . . with the necessary training, research, mentorship and tools to ensure success in each and every role at Banfield.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees say it's “OK” 240 ratings
50% of the CEO 70 ratings
President & CEO
Current Client Service Coordinator in Santa Ana, CA
Pros: Awesome Coworkers (depends on store obviously, but i have great relationships and friendships with everyone)
Great pay for an entry level job, higher than min wage
Base pay (12.50 and hour) for me in California
Great benefits such as: free… – Full Review
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
38 Banfield Pet Hospital Salaries
29 Banfield Pet Hospital Salaries
14 Banfield Pet Hospital Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Houston, TX Jul 2014 – Reviewed last week New
Interview Details – I applied online to all local banfield pet hospitals. 3 days later I was contacted for an interview. The interview was straight forward and the practice manager emailed me that same day to set up an observation. The observation took place 3 days later. It was 45 minutes and I observed my future… – Full Interview
What would you do if you were confronted by a difficult customer?
Tell me about proper phone etiquette. – Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –