- RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
I worked at Bank of Oklahoma full-time (More than 3 years)
Great training for various teller situations: custoner service, selling banking products, safety including bank ribberies, scams to watch for, etc
Saturday hours meant you were at work six days a week sometimes--ugh. Three 12 hour shifts could have reduced the frequency of saturday shifts
Advice to Management
Let tellers work three12 hr shifts and rotate saturdays
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of Oklahoma.
Process took exactly two weeks and has three parts. I submitted my app and resume online. Heard from a recruiter the next day to set up a phone interview. Then, we set up an in-person interview with two regional managers, and finally an interview with a branch and asst. branch manager. All asked STAR format questions. Be able to talk about specific examples of high-level customer service experiences that you have provided, how you work in a team, and what your career goals are. You work with a recruiter the whole time, who acts as a liaison between you and your interviewers. They also lets you know about their decisions promptly. The recruiter will initiate a background check. Thus far, I have not been asked to do a drug screening/test. Overall, very positive experience.
- Describe a time you provided customer service above and beyond your expected role. Answer Question
- How do you meet sales goals at your current job? Answer Question
- What about financial services in particular attracted you to this position? Answer Question
- Why are you the best candidate for this position? Answer Question
- Describe a time that you had to motivate others to be a part of a team. Answer Question
No negotiation. They use an algorithm to determine your pay based on your prior experience in customer service, banking and education.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –