Barracuda Networks Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Barracuda Networks full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Lots of opportunity for advancement.
- Pay has gotten much better, closer to market average.
- Some amazingly talented co-workers. Not the bartenders but the people who have real industry experience.
- Continuous acquisition of highly talented individuals in the industry has helped skyrocket the company.Cons
- The inside sales team can be out of hand at times and the maturity level can improve.
- Parking used to be an issue but they seem to have finally resolved the problem.
- Promoting people who are not qualified for management roles. Just because it "appears" someone is right for the job doesn't make them qualified. People don't respect these folks.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Keep it up! This company has improved significantly since I joined and its only going to get better.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Spoke for a few minutes about my current job, then had a written exam of network and Linux related questions. I did pretty good on the written portion, at which point they offered me a level 1 tech support position which pays $20/hrInterview Questions
Reasons for Declining
- None that I can think of, the questions were pretty easy Answer Question
Pay offered was too lowDeclined OfferAverage Interview
Barracuda provides cloud-connected security and storage solutions that simplify IT. These powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 organizations worldwide and are delivered in appliance, virtual appliance, cloud, and hybrid deployments. Barracuda's customer-centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions that provide end-to-end network and data security. For additional information, please visit www.barracuda.com.
Barracuda, Barracuda Networks, and the Barracuda Networks logo are trademarks...