About Bayshore Solutions
We deliver award-winning Web design, Internet marketing, consulting,
custom website development and full-service Internet business solutions.
We understand that nothing is more important than our customers’ success. Our clientele currently consists of more than 1,900 customers across 54 countries. Our services ensure measurable results by translating technology and marketing expertise into powerful solutions that propel businesses toward financial success.
The key to our success is a dedicated focus on online marketing strategies that measure success against clearly defined goals and objectives. Our collaborative solutions ensure reduced marketing costs, high visitor conversions and a quick return on marketing investments. We immerse ourselves in our customers' needs in order to leverage the power of the Internet by embracing each company’s personality, vision, and growth.
Bayshore Solutions, a premiere Digital Marketing and Website Development firm, is headquartered in Tampa, Florida. in the heart of the Westshore business hub district with convenient access to Tampa, Clearwater and St Petersburg.
A full delivery team staffs our Denver Colorado office conveniently located in the trendy "LoDo" (Lower Downtown) area of Denver; just one block away,and nearly in catching range of fly-balls, from the Colorado Rockies' Coors Field.
We offer office locations accessible to the greater Tampa Bay area, Orlando and central Florida, and greater Miami - Ft. Lauderdale in South Florida.
Areas of Professional Expertise
Culture at Bayshore Solutions
In the CommunityWorking With and Giving Back to Our Communities
At Bayshore Solutions we understand that our community has provided us with many opportunities and as result we are committed to applying our skills and expertise to make a positive impact in return. We encourage our associates to become active and seek out ways for our firm to become involved in our communities.
- Company Sponsored Non-Profit Service – Bayshore Solutions selects one community organization per year for the purpose of providing in-kind services. In most instances these services are used to create new web sites that incorporate online donation and volunteer inquiry functionality. Bayshore Solutions efforts have resulted in over $450,000 of online donations and 8,000 volunteer inquiries to these organizations.
- Educational Outreach – Bayshore Solutions feels that the university system is very important to the community. We currently participate on the advisory board for the University of Florida, University of South Florida, and have sponsored interns from institutions from across Florida. We have participated in case study programs for the University of Tampa and have presented to classes at the University of South Florida.
- Professional Involvement – Many of our associates are involved in organizations to help become better people, both professionally and personally. Involvement in civic and professional development organizations such as The Greater Tampa Chamber, Tampa Bay Partnership, Leadership Tampa Bay, TEC, The CEO Council, Greater Tampa American Marketing Association, The Tampa Bay Technology Forum, and Westshore Alliance all help our company strive to be better.
- Individual Participation - Bayshore Solutions encourages its associates to “get involved” in the community and allots time and funding for such involvement. Currently associates are actively involved in the following organizations – The Spring of Tampa Bay, The University Of Florida, Ad2 Tampa Bay, The YMCA, Creative Tampa Bay, Boys and Girls Club of Tampa Bay, Self Help for the Hard of Hearing, Deaf and Hearing Connection for Tampa Bay, Equality Florida, WUSF Public Radio, Habitat for Humanity, Prevent Blindness of America, The Tampa Museum of Art, and the Children’s Miracle Foundation.
These are some of the community organizations we participate in and support:
Bayshore Solutions Photos
- Featured Review
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Bayshore Solutions full-time (Less than a year)
Outstanding employee engagement, coupled with an exciting atmosphere. I can see why clients choose Bayshore Solutions; happy employees make for satisfied clients!
Challenging pace of work, however, it's perfectly geared to someone who likes to work hard and play hard. There isn't much I can say as a con.
Advice to Management
Keep up the cultural events, the monthly town halls and employee engagement. It's refreshing to see such transparency with such a high-profile company
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bayshore Solutions (Denver, CO) in March 2015.
Interview process was pretty standard. HR first, follow up 2nd week with a director. I didn't make it past stage 2. I had to work around my work schedule with the time zone difference. It was a bit strange that even in the second phase I didn't meet with anyone in the Denver office. They mentioned that they don't see the two offices as separate teams but rather as one entity. I understand that approach, but I couldn't help but see it the other way from the outside in. All in all, the interview experience was fine, I was looking to take it a bit further down the process, then again the reviews from Ex employees on here make the job seen iffy. All of the interview was via phone. No video, or in person meetings during the first two.
- No questions stood out as being unique or hard. Answer Question
From a city by the bay, Tampa-based Bayshore Solutions raises the online profile of companies worldwide through its interactive marketing services. The firm offers such services as Web design and development, application development, e-mail and display marketing, search engine optimization, and secure data hosting. Bayshore works for more than 1,500 clients of all sizes, in a ...
Mission: Integrate technology and marketing solutions that deliver measurable customer success
Work at Bayshore Solutions? Share Your Experiences
- Bayshore Solutions update30+ days ago
Bayshore Solutions celebrates yet another year as a winner in the 2015 Blue Ribbon Small Business Awards! We’re very excited and honored to win this award for the eighth consecutive year! The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations