To be known as a company that lives its values and delivers world class workforce services and solutions.
Raising the Bar
Bayside delivers more intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
tac●it/ [ˈta-sət] adj. – understood or implied without being stated
Honesty. Ethics. Respect. In business, we believe some things should just “go without saying.” Our TACIT values-based behaviors are more than just a marketing gimmick. They’re the inherent principles that define our culture – and guide every interaction we have with our clients, contractors and co-workers.
Join Our Team
Considering a career in staffing, sales or sales management? Working with Bayside is challenging, fun and financially rewarding. Check out what we have to offer:
- An amazing culture, based on teamwork, real relationships and our TACIT values.
- Investment in your success. We provide continual training, mentorship and guidance from senior leaders and managers, to build your expertise and support your career development. Simply put, we want you to succeed with us!
- Smart career options with long-term viability, serving the rapidly growing IT / Telecom, Engineering & Design, and Clinical & Scientific industries.
- Performance-based rewards. At Bayside, we provide real opportunities for advancement at every level. Promotions and raises are performance-based – so you’re always rewarded for your achievements.
- Best-in-class technology. To support your success, you’ll use the best tools on the market – from cutting-edge applicant tracking and online onboarding systems, to state-of-the-art computing and mobile devices.
- Top benefits and industry-leading compensation structure. Enjoy excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, 401(k), profit sharing and retirement vehicles, as well as unlimited perks.
Over the past 12 years, Bayside has evolved from a humble staffing service, to an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. We’re stronger than ever, servicing every major metropolitan city in the United States.
Bayside Solutions Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time (Less than a year)
I worked in the finance dept for a short time filling in while an employee was out on medical leave. The women there were very friendly and always willing to help. The CFO was very nice and pleasant and always acted professionally. I enjoyed working with her. Had a few bad situations, they were handled professionally and everybody worked together as a team to fix them with no complaining. I was very impressed with that. The CEO was always pleasant and always greeted me nicely when he got there in the morning. I think it's a great place to work.
I don't have any cons-I would work there again if was asked to.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Bayside Solutions in March 2014.
I applied online and they were very quick to respond to my application. I had an initial phone interview which went smoothly. A couple of days later they brought me in for a panel interview which was fine. After the panel interview I asked when they would get back to me and they said within the next couple of days. After two days went by, I followed up with an email asking about my status...no response. I then again emailed them a week later asking about my status...no response. I assumed I didn't get the position since they didn't respond after the second time but I still decided to shoot them another email following up....still nothing. Even though I applied and got interviews at other companies, it's still nice to hear some closure.
- Why agency over in-house recruiting? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –