Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the marketplace function better. That’s what our name means: the “voice of the marketplace.” We’ve built a network that connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people wherever they shop – online, in-store and mobile.
Each month, more than 500 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. Our technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchases.
Our network helps businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Insights from our network data help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences, drive product innovation and performance, make better merchandising decisions and build brand advocates and loyalty.
We believe in
- We believe there is power in change.
- We have the courage to act.
- We lead.
- We promote trustworthy interactions.
- We embrace integrity and transparency.
- We operate with undisputed credibility.
- We are a company of equals.
- We value difference.
- We are people first, roles second.
- We share.
- We give without expectations.
- We are connected to our community.
- We play to one another's strengths.
- We trust each other.
- We are stronger and smarter together.
- We excite with possibilities.
- We celebrate success.
- We love what we do.
- We act with purpose.
- We are decisive.
- We exceed expectations.
We’re fortunate to work, live, and play in some of the best cities in the world. To celebrate everything our communities give to us, we give back through personal and corporate involvement.
Generosity is one of our core values, and is at the heart of what we do.
- From the simply rewarding — giving kids confidence with new backpacks and school supplies.
- To international impact — transforming lives in the UK and Africa with money raised in London during National Red Nose Day.
- To our commitment to the future — helping kids in need become first-generation college graduates. And, through the Bazaarvoice Foundation, preparing students to become tomorrow's entrepreneurs.
And that’s just a start.
Whether it’s in Austin, New York, London, Amsterdam, Munich, Paris, Sydney, or Stockholm, we’re always looking to do more for the places we call home.
The perks of being with the best
All-you-can-eat healthy snacks and drinks. A game room. Frequent free lunches, happy hours, and team parties. Science fairs. A giant gong. When you’re working at Bazaarvoice, it shouldn’t always feel like work.
US-based employee benefits:
The standard stuff
- Full medical (choice of two plans), dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts/health savings account
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) options available
- 100% employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Domestic partner benefits available
- Generous employee wellness program
- Personal development and skills training programs
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Team events that include significant others
- Employee referral bonus program
- Stock options
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Bazaarvoice full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Very smart, creative, and fun people. Good opportunities for growth.Cons
Fairly inexperienced senior leadership teamAdvice to ManagementAdvice
maybe give new leadership some management courses. Many of them just don't have enough experience to effectively manage diverse groups.RecommendsNegative OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
The interview was on campus and taking about 45 minutes . Mostly asking questions about my resume, like what were the projects going, what languages I used, what's the hardest/challenging parts of the projects, etc. In the last he asked me to implement a hash table, which needs two functions, put and get.Interview Questions
- What's the hardest bug I met. Answer Question
At Bazaarvoice, we value the entrepreneurial spirit and strength of the individual, but we know that it takes a group of passionate and talented thinkers and doers to change the way people do business. We love what we do, and it shows. Visit one of our offices and you’ll hear it in the hallways. Feel it in our All Hands “Gong” meetings. See it in the work we do for our...
Mission: Changing the world, one authentic conversation at a time.