- Bazaarvoice update3 days ago
Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the marketplace function better. That’s what our name means: the “voice of the marketplace.” We’ve built a network that connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people wherever they shop – online, in-store and mobile.
Each month, more than 500 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. Our technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchases.
Our network helps businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Insights from our network data help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences, drive product innovation and performance, make better merchandising decisions and build brand advocates and loyalty.
Bazaarvoice has office locations around the globe!
- Austin, HQ
- New York
- San Francisco
We believe in
- We believe there is power in change.
- We have the courage to act.
- We lead.
- We promote trustworthy interactions.
- We embrace integrity and transparency.
- We operate with undisputed credibility.
- We are a company of equals.
- We value difference.
- We are people first, roles second.
- We share.
- We give without expectations.
- We are connected to our community.
- We play to one another's strengths.
- We trust each other.
- We are stronger and smarter together.
- We excite with possibilities.
- We celebrate success.
- We love what we do.
- We act with purpose.
- We are decisive.
- We exceed expectations.
We’re fortunate to work, live, and play in some of the best cities in the world. To celebrate everything our communities give to us, we give back through personal and corporate involvement.
Generosity is one of our core values, and is at the heart of what we do.
- From the simply rewarding — giving kids confidence with new backpacks and school supplies.
- To international impact — transforming lives in the UK and Africa with money raised in London during National Red Nose Day.
- To our commitment to the future — helping kids in need become first-generation college graduates. And, through the Bazaarvoice Foundation, preparing students to become tomorrow's entrepreneurs.
And that’s just a start.
Whether it’s in Austin, New York, London, Amsterdam, Munich, Paris, Sydney, or Stockholm, we’re always looking to do more for the places we call home.
The perks of being with the best
All-you-can-eat healthy snacks and drinks. A game room. Frequent free lunches, happy hours, and team parties. Science fairs. A giant gong. When you’re working at Bazaarvoice, it shouldn’t always feel like work.
US-based employee benefits:
The standard stuff
- Full medical (choice of two plans), dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts/health savings account
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) options available
- 100% employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Domestic partner benefits available
- Generous employee wellness program
- Personal development and skills training programs
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Team events that include significant others
- Employee referral bonus program
- Stock options
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Bazaarvoice full-time (more than an year)Pros
Very intelligent people to work with and committed to what they do. I appreciate the flexible work schedule and vacation schedule. People work hard and play just as hard.Cons
becoming too large and losing some of it's charm. I still love the company but i am afraid of the changes to come.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Bazaarvoice in December 2014.Interview Details
About 4 weeks after my online application, I got an email from an HR manager to set up a phone screen (half an hour). The second step was a phone interview the next day with the person who would be my boss, after which I was asked to send a note about it to the HR manager from before. The third step was an in person interview with the manager's boss, and finally a presentation on a real-life example of a client problem. (Days in between to prepare your presentation.) Everyone was courteous and smart. They really like big marketing agency experience in a candidate's background for this position, which pleasantly surprised me.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- The HR manager explained how the CSDs share a pool of about 1000 customers and asked if I saw any problems with that. View Answer
At Bazaarvoice, we value the entrepreneurial spirit and strength of the individual, but we know that it takes a group of passionate and talented thinkers and doers to change the way people do business. We love what we do, and it shows. Visit one of our offices and you’ll hear it in the hallways. Feel it in our All Hands “Gong” meetings. See it in the work we do for our...
Mission: Changing the world, one authentic conversation at a time.