Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Beam Interactive & Relationship Marketing full-time for more than a yearPros
- Satisfying compensation and benefits
- Nice office amenity
- The bosses are respectful
- Good employer ethicsCons
- The social environment is a bit cliquish.
- Not very clear upward moving path.
- Hard to align the personal growth with the organization growth.
- This workplace doesn't seem to recognize outstanding performance, nor does it reward it.
- No mentoring or any mechanism that encourages people to collaborate and learn from each other.
- If you're good at something, you tend to be tasked to do that thing again and again and again. Then you become a one trick pony.
- If you didn't hit something right at the first try, you're likely to be removed from ever being tasked that thing again. Then you never learn or improve.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –