- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Best Practices full-time (More than 3 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
1) Direct interaction with senior level clients at a variety of organizations. You would never have this type of access in a larger company.
2) Frequent coaching and mentoring from a seasoned executive team
3) Chances to fine tune your professional skills in a variety of areas in the business- research, business development, marketing
4) Monthly internal lunch and learns to provide continuing education to all employees
5) You see the impact of your work from start to finish- and the direct impact it had with your clients
6) Excellent work to home life balance
Best Practices is a small company, and employees are treated like family members- which is excellent when it comes to comfort on the job, but ocassionally allows some people that aren't fits to stay longer than they normally should.
Advice to Management
1) Continue to upgrade internal technology- critical to staying ahead in our business
2) Actively recruit more talent
3) Work to increase accountability
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Best Practices (Chapel Hill, NC) in January 2012.
E-mail resume in to intern coordinator, one in-person interview--very quick. The interview took place in the office, and interns are expected to work in-office, so those driving from farther away might want to consider a closer alternative. They contacted me with an offer just a few days later.
- No cases, which I found unusual for a consulting internship. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Best Practices Benchmarking and Consulting lets its clients know how they stack up against the very best. Doing business simply as Best Practices, the management consulting firm specializes in best practices benchmarking, in which companies can see how their own business processes compare to the "best practices" of industry-leading companies. The company provides customized research and consulting services; it also sells access to its business intelligence databases and has other membership-based services. Best Practices was founded in 1992 by CEO Christopher Bogan and...