I have been working at Bilingual Source full-time (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookRecommendsPositive Outlook
- Amazing training, especially for new hires that have little to no recruitment experience. The training is probably the strongest aspect of working at Bilingual Source.
- Great team atmosphere with a work hard, play hard attitude.
- Convenient and accessible central location in Mid Town Toronto.
- Lots of very constructive feedback from Management.
- This is a sales environment, which can be a "Con" for some. If you aren't used to a smaller firm type of sales environment, this job is not for you.
- If you are new to recruitment, it will take you some time to get used to interacting with candidates; everything from lying about career gaps and criminal records, to unrealistic expectations and everything in-between.
- Your KPIs don't always solely reflect your own work ethic: it's a balancing act between management's goals, client expectations and candidate performance.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bilingual Source (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.
Applied for position that this organization had listed. After a phone interview and a face to face, I found out that none of the positions that are listed are real. Furthermore, I have seen these same positions come up time after time and have not been contacted even though my resume listed with them is within the last few months.
They may have a few active accounts but they are inviting you in for a position that does not exist so that they have your resume "on file".
I was told that I would do better to find a "good job". Very good advice, unfortunately they completely failed to provide any way to accomplish this through their services.
- Why are you unemployed? - Don't know why an employment agency that should have their finger on the employment picture of the nation is asking this during the worst economic times in 80 years. 1 Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –