- Bozzuto update7 days ago
A Celebration of Women in Construction. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIT7H
- Bozzuto update14 days ago
Help Pave Successful Career Paths. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIT4D
Best Places to Work
We are honored that the Washington Business Journal has named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in the greater Washington, D.C. for seven consecutive years. This recognition is a testament to our unique culture and to the extraordinary group of people who work for our company.
Work with some of the top people in real estate to make a real difference in the world, by creating communities people love to call home.
Have an Impact, Right Away
We hire top talent, ready to make an impact, right away. With more than 1,800 employees and substantial revenues, we are large enough to offer stable, highly successful career paths, yet flexible enough for you to make a remarkable difference, right from the start.
A career at Bozzuto is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for a real estate leader; it’s an opportunity to be part of something that impacts peoples' lives on a daily basis. Our primary responsibility is clear—to create communities that people love to call home.
Our company. Your career. Together, we grow. Our boundless opportunities attract the very best – like yourself. Now, more than ever, is the time to become part of Bozzuto.
Values and Beliefs
From the very beginning, our success has been built around our four core values:
Concern - for the communities we touch.
Creativity - in everything we do.
Passion - in our approach to business.
Perfection - as a goal worth pursuing.
Supporting these values are a set of beliefs or practices that guide us in how we do business and conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
- Our customers’ interest always comes first. Our experience shows that if we serve our customers well, our own success will follow.
- Our assets are our people and reputation. We treat our people well, and guard our reputation dearly.
- We make a disciplined effort to identify and recruit the best person for each job. Although our activities are measured in millions of dollars, we select our people one by one. In our business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best company.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do.
Recruitment is a Two-Way Process at Bozzuto
It’s an opportunity for you to discuss whether Bozzuto is the place you want to be, as much as it’s our chance to find out whether you’d be right for us.
Across the entire company, we want people who can succeed – people who are willing to work hard, deliver high quality results, serve our customers, and take full advantage of the opportunities Bozzuto has to offer.
Job Search and Application: Your first step—visit our Current Job Openings page, where you can browse existing opportunities using relevant search criteria (e.g. location and/or keyword) and create or update your candidate profile so we can match you to future openings.
Candidate Matching: If you’re applying for a specific position, your application will be reviewed by our recruiters, who have an in-depth knowledge of the business and of the needs and requirements of the position for which you are applying.
Phone & Digital Interview: You’ve applied for the position and your skills fit the job. The phone & digital interview assesses your technical skills and proficiency, to the level of determining whether you should be brought in for an in-person interview.
Onsite Interview: Once you meet with one of our recruiters, you may be selected to meet with the hiring manager, who can provide you with more information about your potential responsibilities.
We take hiring very seriously and like to make consensus-based decisions. To that end, it can take up to two weeks for us to make an official selection.
Bozzuto continually strives to be an employer of choice by inspiring excellence. We offer a highly challenging and rewarding work environment while continually assessing and adding to our benefits package in order to meet the needs of our talented, growing, and diverse workforce.Benefits
Our comprehensive list of benefits for full-time employees include:
- Paid holidays, personal days, and vacation days – allowing you to take time off with family and friends when you want and need to.
- Sick pay, short-term disability and long-term disability – providing you with income if you are not able to work.
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan – including a 50% company match for every dollar you contribute to the plan, up to 3% of your pay.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical plan choices – with coverage available for your eligible dependents.
- Comprehensive dental plan – covering 100% of your preventive care expenses and a percentage of most other expenses.
- Comprehensive vision care – plus vision discounts with most health care options.
- Free employee life insurance – at one times your pay, plus the ability to purchase additional coverage.
- Employee assistance plan – providing confidential counseling and referral services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with up to three free visits per issue.
- Flexible spending accounts – giving you the ability to contribute to accounts on a pre-tax basis to cover out-of-pocket health care and dependent child care expenses.
- Discounts on the lease of a Bozzuto-managed apartment home – If you work at Bozzuto-managed community you are eligible for a discount on your monthly rent. The amount of the discount varies by community.
- Employee Home Purchase Program – a unique benefit that provides you with a discount on the purchase of a new Bozzuto home. For each month of service, you receive a credit of $350 toward the purchase. That’s $4,200 a year!
- Featured Review
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I really enjoy their efforts of employee satsifaction. Very professional environment and organization. Great pay and bonuses.
Have to work for the compnay for at least a year to get promoted is the only thing I can really think off.
Advice to Management
Continue to be a great company. Offer better housing discounts for employees so they will be able to become a bozzuto resident
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bozzuto.
Several stages of interviews. Online interview process in which you have to answer several questions that are recorded and you later submit. In one portion you have to give a mock response to a prospective resident.
- What is one of your weaknesses? Answer Question
Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area, The Bozzuto Group is a diversified residential real estate company that provides a broad range of real estate services throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. The company's areas of expertise lie in homebuilding and multifamily development, as well as construction and management both for itself and its clients. The company’s ...
Mission: Our mission is to create the best possible living environment for our customers and to do so in a way that creates community and respects the world in which we live.