Bridgeline Digital Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Bridgeline Digital full-time (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
-Senior management really listens to employees, then takes action based on what they say.
-Greatly improved training process for developers
-New training program for project managers, sales, designers, strategy, virtually everyone that interacts with the product and client
-New delivery organizational structure based on input from people in the trenches
- Bonus structure based on customer satisfaction, team & individual goals
- Lots of company provided meals and team building events
- Relaxed laid back work environment
- Nice office facility
- Delivery management team really cares about their people and it shows.
- iAPPS product is very tough to learn
- New sales team needs to gel and start producing
- Sales falls into the typical trap of over-promising just to close a deal. Not all deals are worth it! Unrealistic deadlines established during sales leads to impossible situations for the delivery team
- Delivery team focused entirely on billable hours, at the expense of quality & customer satisfaction
Advice to Management
Keep your head up! There are a large number of completely bogus reviews on Glassdoor from a pair of disgruntled former employees that were fired for cause (collaborating with competitor). They keep creating fake email accounts and posting bogus bad reviews, assassinate the character of the CEO. Its been a year since you got busted, time to move on with your life!
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral Experience
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bridgeline Digital.
Applied online, received three or four emails from recruiter - finally because I could not interview between the hours of 9-4, (because I work and that would be wrong to interview on my companies time), they didn't email me again.
- They sent you a list of questions to fill out which the recruiter really should have been asking you. Answer Question
Bridgeline Digital believes the Web is the causeway to the customer. The company develops and sells Web application creation and management software. Its iAPPS product suite offers tools for content and relationship management, e-commerce, website creation, and analytics. Bridgeline also offers usability engineering, search engine optimization, and rich media development services. Bridgeline's target markets are financial services, technology, health services and life sciences, retailers, transportation and storage, foundations and associations, and the US government. Its...