British Airways Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at British AirwaysRecommendsApproves of CEORecommendsApproves of CEO
Management support, great co-workers and flight benefits.
Too much cut backs and staff redundancies.
Advice to Management
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY) in April 2015.
I applied online on March 20. You have to do 30 questions of English/Mathematic test in 8 minutes. The company said there is no one can finish all on time, just try your best. Also, you have to do the personality test, there will be ideal answer and real answer. I then receive a call from BA a few days later and ask me to come to their office the following Monday for another computer test. The test is similar to what I did online, but it is 50 questions in 12 minutes. After you pass, they will schedule you a 2-to-1 interview.
Some questions in 2-to-1 interview:
1) tell me a time when you handle angry passenger.
2) if the passenger is having a oversize carry on baggage, how will you tell the passenger to check that in?
3) is there anything you would like to change in your working environment?
4) how do you work with difficult coworker?
5) what if your supervisor keep asking you to perform different duty?
6) what will you do when a customer ask you to do something when you are inconvenience?
- Tell me a time when you handle angry passenger. 1 Answer
A member of the royal family of European airlines, British Airways (BA) carries passengers and cargo to more than 150 destinations in some 75 countries from hubs at London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports. The carrier operates a fleet of about 240 aircraft, consisting mainly of Airbus and Boeing jets. BA extends its network to more than 400 total destinations via joint business agreements and code-sharing relationships with AMR's American Airlines and members of the Oneworld alliance, such as Qantas. Among Europe's flag carriers, BA is outranked only by the combined Air...