Bursa Malaysia Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Bursa Malaysia full-time (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookRecommendsPositive Outlook
- Knowledge in Capital Market: holistic view can only be obtained here
- Small size: opportunity to be visible in the organisation is there if you perform
- Competitive remuneration package (salary scale/bonus)
- Friendly management team who are approachable
- Free parking for all
- Nearby LRT station
- Benefits are not that good (annual leave entitlement, loans etc.)
- Support functions are under appreciated
- Lack of youth in the workforce
- Fairly old fashioned HR policies (late coming warning letters etc.)
- Unstructured training - underdeveloped staff skill
- Over reliance on seniors in the organisation
- Lack of opportunity to travel overseas
Advice to Management
- Management should consider moving towards a more modernized workforce policy that encourages flexibility.
- Train your staff!! Structure your training plans and show them that you care about their development needs this is especially important for younger and hungrier executives.
- Hire young people
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Bursa Malaysia in August 2013.
I was interviewed by three personnel- two from the department I applied for and another from human resource. The interview took place in a calm manner- the interviewers were not too aggressive nor did they sound not interested in me. I could gather that they were concern about the reason why I wanted to leave my current job, but at the same time they do not mind the fact I have little experience for the position I applied for.
- I was given a written test on my area of knowledge, problem-solving questions. Since the position I applied for has little to do with what I am currently doing, the questions were a bit tough for me. 1 Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –