CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) Photos
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) full-time (More than a year)
- Extremely high, uncapped bonuses - Extremely bright people - Learn transferable deal skills, negotiation, and client service - Travel to Europe, Asia regularly - Work with clients all over the world - Amazing business model, and growing
- Management pushes us very hard to get results - Trading is a tough business to manage emotionally - I would like more feedback - Internal rules for managing competition need to be improved - Technology improvement needs to continue
Advice to Management
- Keep improving communication - Clearer promotion path for new people - We need more weekly competitions - The new training program is excellent, but needs to be expanded to existing people
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CAE (Capital Asset Exchange & Trading) (Redwood City, CA).
first one phone interview with recruiter, followed by a phone interview by a VP/Partner, followed by a phone interview with CEO. If the CEO is impressed you are invited to the in person interview which consists of 2 days of testings and case study, interviews with management, interviews with future teammates / fellow traders - be prepared for at least 10 1-on-1 interviews during the 2 day span.
- Standard interview questions about behavior - they wanted to know what I knew about the semiconductor space 1 Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
CAE is the largest and most active capital equipment marketplace in the world, completing more than 2,000 transactions each year across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are now moving into the second phase of our growth strategy, providing completely integrated solutions, new technology, and new services to our key markets.
Mission: CAE is dedicated to generating real value for our clients & employees. We believe that providing the highest quality products & services to clients is directly related to creating the highest potential for growth & compensation for CAE & its employees. To support our goal to generate real value, we pride ourselves on having the highest employee performance standards in the industry. We recruit & mentor outstanding individual contributors who work together as the industry’s most professional team.