I worked at CONMED CorporationRecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
great Company to work for
many staffing issues. not flexible.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at CONMED Corporation.
1. Sumit Resume and cover on line.
2. If selected a short phone interview with placement type individual that knows the business.
3. Selected a round of three seperate interviewing sessions will be progress. Each of the sessions will consist of 4 to five interveuwers back to back. It normally takes 2 to 3 hours.
4. Each odf the three setions are progressive. If you make it through to the third interview and are selected, An offer will be extened.
5. Your first month is geard more toward you getting to know the stakeholders you will be working with on a day to day basis.
6. After the honeymoon period is over (about a month) bee ready to work and contribute. The 90 day probation period clock is ticking. 40K contributions do not happen until you are accepted as a full fledged employee.
- Normal questions. No Tricks Answer Question
Closed small inteview room with a couple chairs. One on One. relaxed. Be honest with your answeres, if you do not know a technical topic be hoest and reply that you will get back with them once you do a little research. The technical will be on simple topics you should know.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Doctors and their patients get a charge out of CONMED's surgical equipment. The medical technology company develops and manufactures a wide range of electronic instruments such as electrosurgical systems, powered surgical instruments, and endoscopic devices. Arthroscopic (joint surgery) products represent the company's largest segment and include reconstruction tools, scopes, implants, and fluid management systems. CONMED also manufactures patient monitoring products and handheld medical accessories such as scissors, sutures, and staplers. Brands include Linvatec and Hall...