- CSAA Insurance Group update27 days ago
Last week, CSAA Insurance Group volunteers sanded and painted the pier at the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park.
- CSAA Insurance Group update28 days ago
33 CSAA Insurance Group employees bagged 2,644 pounds of pasta for St. Mary’s Food Bank in Surprise, Arizona.
CSAA Insurance Group Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at CSAA Insurance Group full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Very supportive of development and family/life balance.
- Can be overly hierarchical at times.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.
The first 'interview' is an invitation to something they call a Virtual Job Tryout. You'll receive an evite to login to a program that is essentially an introduction and assessment tool. The Virtual Job Tryout is supposed to give you a feel for the job to determine if you still see a fit, while also giving them some assessment data to consider you for a next interview. It takes about 75 minutes. Some parts are timed, others not, but they still track how long it takes you to complete the process. There is audio. It starts with a little about AAA, the strong relationship they have with employees and members, and their pursuit of excellence. It starts with an assessment about your ability to multi-task (listen, take notes, update information, and address the member's needs), followed by a brief timed typing test - the follow-up letter.
- There is a section about handling member calls. You hear a sample scenario and are given a choice of what is the most likely and least likely response to a situation - assuming all are likely possibilities. Another section deals with ability to read and understand the insurance contract, what the member has, and what can be done per the contract. The last section is a personality assessment. You mark a button to say if a certain description is more like you or somewhat like you as opposed to another description that may be somewhat like you or more like you. There were more than 100 of these questions, but some were repetitive: do you work better when you&amp;#039;re monitored or not?, do you prefer to lead or follow? do you work better in a high paced environment or more steady? do you help a fellow employee or finish your own work? do you like variety or manageable work day? do you do your job well or go beyond expectations? do you adapt to change or work better with routine? do you empathize with people or are you more objective? do you handle criticism well or not? Answer Question
(Previously named AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Insurance Exchange) CSAA Insurance Group offers auto and home insurance from one of the most beloved and trusted names in America. Through partnership with AAA clubs in 23 states and the District of Columbia, CSAA Insurance Group provides AAA Insurance to AAA Members. CSAA Insurance Group is different from other insurance companies in that they are a Member-focused organization. CSAA Insurance Group’s goal is to serve Members, help keep them safe and secure, and be there when they need us with claims ...