- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Caiman Consulting Corp full-time for more than a yearPros
1. The people. The people at Caiman are profession, down-to-earth, smart, driven and very collaborative.
2. The salary approach. Caiman is extremely transparent with compensation. There are multiple models which allows for personal flexibility and you are rewarded based on your performance and commitment to the firm.
3. The work. Caiman employees are encouraged with do work that fits their skills and career goals. While employees can't always wait for the perfect role, we do get the opportunity to choose our roles and even are strongly encouraged to find our own that interest us!
4. Company involvement. Caiman does a really good job of allowing employees to participate in the company development as they wish. I am very interested in small company development, so working on company strategy for Caiman is something I choose to do often. However, it is not mandatory for anyone and allows for flexibility within the company.Cons
1. No office space. While I don't mind not having an office space, some people find it difficult to work from home so this could be a challenge when not at the client site.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Continue to develop benefits based on employee need (this was just done by offering short-term disability and it is a great advantage!)
Continue to build appropriate career growth plans that fit our small size.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Caiman is a Seattle based business and management consulting firm focused on providing both strategy and execution services across technology, healthcare, and education focused organizations. Caiman's team has experienced consultants that bring deep experience in the areas of Marketing, HR, and IT/Operations.
Mission: To better the lives of our people, clients, and communities we live in by providing quality focused consulting services.