CallidusCloud enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with our hiring, learning, marketing, and selling solution clouds.
- Overview |
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud, is a leading provider of cloud software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with our hiring, learning, marketing and selling clouds.
From back office to the field, from desktop to mobile, we ensure organizations have the right tools to be more effective and perform better.The combined power of our clouds, our people and our partners fuels growth, empowers the work force and delivers real value.
CallidusCloud drives performance and productivity for over 1500 leading organizations. Small, medium and large enterprises across multiple industries and geographies rely on CallidusCloud for quicker hiring, simpler learning, better marketing and smarter selling.
The Cloud Computing Platform
- Rapid time to value - CallidusCloud lets you get up and running quickly. The suite provides pre-packaged reports and dashboards, compensation plans, coaching templates, and a library of pre-built workflows based on 15 years of industry experience. CallidusCloud also delivers SPMConnect platform for rapid data CRM integration.
- High availability - CallidusCloud provides 24×7 system support, with guaranteed SLAs and uptime availability of 99.999%.
- High performance - Supporting over 2.5 million users and billions of transactions a month, CallidusCloud’s widely acclaimed Grid computing architecture delivers virtually unlimited performance scalability. Customers across all industries consistently benefit from Grid Computing’s speed, power, and flexibility.
- Bullet-proof security - CallidusCloud provides an industry leading security infrastructure for ensuring physical security, data encryption, and application security.
- Compliance - CallidusCloud protects your investment with our secure SAS 70 II certified on demand infrastructure.
- Anytime, anywhere access - Sales, call center, channel partner, and back office and finance users can access the CallidusCloud applications from any computer or any device—anytime, anywhere. All that is needed is a web browser or mobile device.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees are “Very Satisfied” 103 ratings
84% of the CEO 74 ratings
Leslie J. Stretch
President and CEO
Current Director of Sales in Pleasanton, CA
Pros: Company has products that sell and that customers want and need. The business model is very competitive in the market. No limit to the opportunities here. Big enough to have solid products and market presence, small enough to be able to get things… – Full Review
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
14 CallidusCloud Salaries
14 CallidusCloud Salaries
12 CallidusCloud Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Reviewed Apr 30, 2014
Interview Details – Had an initial 1:1 interview with the hiring manager, and then 1 onsite individual interviews with the team. It took about a total of 3 hours – Full Interview
Was able to answer all questions (none were difficult or unexpected) – Answer Question