Be The First To
Calvin Klein, Inc. is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women's and men's designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements and other arrangements worldwide. Brands/lifestyles include Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein...
Mission: Calvin Klein is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands with products that resonate globally. Our mission is to grow the brand through delivering...
- Overview |
Calvin Klein is one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern design aesthetic. The Calvin Klein brands — Calvin Klein Collection,Calvin Klein platinum label, Calvin Klein white label, Calvin Klein Jeans andCalvin Klein Underwear — provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at higher price points, in higher-end distribution channels and to different consumer groups than most of our Heritage Brands business product offerings. Global retail sales of products sold under the Calvin Klein brands were approximately $7.6 billion in over 100 countries in 2012.
We believe that the Calvin Klein brands are powerful, influential and highly relevant, as evidenced by the fact that the Calvin Klein brand was ranked #1 byWomen’s Wear Daily in its coveted top 10 list of most-recognized designer brands in December 2012. Innovative marketing and advertising campaigns continue to fuel the global growth of the Calvin Klein brands, highlighted by an expanded use of digital and social media marketing platforms, including the addition of our visually-driven, interactive Tumblr blog, which complements the brand’s editorial and celebrity wardrobing programs, to further consumer awareness and brand appeal.
In order to more efficiently and effectively exploit the development opportunities for each brand, a tiered-brand strategy was established to provide a focused, consistent approach to global brand growth and development. Each of theCalvin Klein brands occupies a distinct marketing identity and position that preserves the brand’s prestige and image. Our brand portfolio includes:
- Calvin Klein Collection – Calvin Klein Collection is the "halo" for all Calvin Klein product and advertising. Representing pure, timeless luxury, Calvin Klein Collection offers men’s and women’s high-end designer apparel and accessories, which are sold across the globe through the wholesale channel and through our own full price Calvin Klein Collection global retail flagship in New York City;
- Calvin Klein platinum label – Calvin Klein platinum label, formerly known as ck Calvin Klein, was rebranded in 2013 in order to unify the Calvin Klein brands under one umbrella. This line, which is our "bridge" line, offers iconic, essential and fashion items, including apparel and accessories, which are sold in the wholesale channel through specialty and department stores, as well as in freestanding stores in Europe and Asia;
- Calvin Klein white label – Our white label brand is positioned as a premium brand within the "better" tier of men’s and women’s sportswear, outerwear, suits, shoes and accessories, as well as women’s dress and performance wear, and men’s dress furnishings. Presently available predominantly in North America and expanding to Latin America, Calvin Klein white label offers stylish designs interpreted through the Calvin Klein aesthetic for a modern, sophisticated consumer. The design ethos is based on form and functionality, and the line’s products are effortless, fashionable and accessible;
- Calvin Klein Jeans – Calvin Klein Jeans is the casual expression of a modern American designer lifestyle. It is rooted in denim, and is famous for its unique details and innovative treatments. The Calvin Klein Jeansline includes men’s and women’s jeans and related apparel, which are distributed worldwide, and denim accessories, which are distributed in Europe and Asia. The Calvin Klein Jeans core customer has an urban, downtown sensibility and is confident, fashion and trend aware, and globally engaged; and
- Calvin Klein Underwear – As the world’s leading designer underwear brand for men and women, Calvin Klein Underwear is known across the globe for its sexy, cutting-edge products and groundbreaking visuals, consistently delivering innovative designs with superior fit and quality. Offerings include men’s and women’s underwear, sleepwear and loungewear, which are distributed worldwide.
Our in-house design team designs all products and/or controls all design operations and product development and oversees a worldwide marketing, advertising and promotions program for the Calvin Klein brands. In 2012, over $300 million was spent globally in connection with the advertisement, marketing and promotion of the Calvin Klein brand, and these expenses are principally funded by Calvin Klein’s licensees and other authorized users of theCalvin Klein brands.
PVH Corp. is one of the world's largest apparel companies. It owns and markets the Calvin Klein brand worldwide. It is the world's largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, IZOD, Arrow,Bass and G.H. Bass & Co., and its licensed brands, including Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction,BCBG Max Azria, BCBG Attitude, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, Tommy Hilfiger, and Perry Ellis Portfolio.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
24 Calvin Klein Salaries
11 Calvin Klein Salaries
7 Calvin Klein Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Cabazon, CA Oct 2010 – Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Interview Details – Interview was very short, about ten minutes. They did not call references. I was hired right before the Christmas season, so I bet the interview process would be lengthier at a different time of the year. They told me that they never interviewed people who just dropped off resumes, only people who… – Full Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –