Cambridge Associates, LLC Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Young, collegiate environment
- Exposure to Investment Directors/upper management through client relationships
- Time management and communication skills developed in the role
- Management does a good job of letting you manage your own work flow
- Management will work with you to develop the skills you need to get to where you want to go next (inside or outside CA)
- Good work/life balance
- Starting salary is low
- Work can get boring if you do not work with management to seek out growth opportunities
- The career path, although it has improved over the past year, still does not offer a ton of variation in work from position to position as you move up through the department
Advice to Management
Over the past year the management team has helped to make the department run much more smoothly and taken the time to put into place a new organizational structure. It was frustrating to work through these changes, but I think the department is now set up for success. My advice to management would be not to get complacent and make sure things keep moving forward as they are set out to now.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.
Upon arriving to Super Day, the interviewees were briefed on Cambridge's structure and computer programs (about 45 mins). Then, we were separated into rooms and had 4 interviews back to back, followed by lunch. It was exhausting.
- Describe a challenge you have faced at work and how did you overcome it? Answer Question
We are a leading global investment firm that delivers innovative portfolio management services to institutional and private investors. For more than 40 years, we have focused on discovering new ways to add long-term value to our clients’ portfolios based on their unique objectives.
We have built a global network of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research...
Mission: Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. Working with some of the world’s most sophisticated institutional investors...