- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Care Resource full-time (more than an year)Pros
* Working with HIV/AIDS services is highly rewarding. A "feel good" attitude.
* Rewarding to see many people in need get the help they need.
* Departments are professionally staffed and for the most part, a positive attitude prevails.Cons
* Senior managers are exempt from using the "clock in" electronic and abuse this system. Even non-exempt employees have to clock in/out.
* Senior managers are often absent from work for long periods of time, which results in resentment and lack of leadership.
* Big salaries for senior managers, low pay for everyone else.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Come to work more, don't take the summers off.
Make everyone "clock in" regardless of title.RecommendsNeutral Outlook
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –