Cbeyond puts the latest technology within reach of any size business. Using our private, high-bandwidth network, we deliver voice and data services from your location to the cloud. By shifting the technology burden to us, Cbeyond customers save valuable time, money and resources. Customer service excellence has been in our DNA since 1999, and is why more than a third of our 62,000+ customers come from referrals.
- Publicly-traded company (NASDAQ) with $485M in revenue
- Nearly 2,000 employees across the US
- Engineered and built the world’s first business-class IP local network
- Private, enterprise network able to support Mbps and Gbps of symmetrical bandwidth
- Latest smart phones, tablets and wireless access devices
- Servers and applications managed in data center recognized with industry’s highest security and privacy standards
- Host real-time applications critical to business operations
- Cloud data center has attained highest industry standards for security (SOC 2 audit/SOC 3 seal)
- Onsite setup
- 24x7x365 onshore phone and email support
- Proactively monitor more than 30M network components 24x7x365
Take your career to the cloud today! www.cbeyond.com/about/careers
Cbeyond allows you to take your career further faster with quota-driven promotions for sales representatives.
It’s not about how long you’ve been with the company or who you know to get promoted—our promotions are strictly performance based.
Sales representatives can be promoted into higher level sales positions and/or sales management positions.
There are also corporate positions available sales in our Atlanta office for those that seek to broaden their professional horizon and leap into a non-sales opportunity.
Sales Representatives also receive increases in their base salary with each promotion within their position i.e. promotion from Territory Sales Representative to Territory Sales Representative 2.
Finally, Cbeyond helps you share and grow your skills beyond expertise through a nontraditional avenue. Cbeyond has training for those interested in devoting their time to serving on executive boards of non-profit organizations. Through this skill-based volunteerism, many Cbeyonders have grown their careers and even received cross-departmental promotions.
Want to take your career further, faster?: www.cbeyond.com/about/careers
Cbeyond University in Atlanta, Ga:
- Medical: 3 Plan Offerings
- Health Savings Accounts with Company Contributions each pay period
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care, Dependent Care and Limited Use
- Dental PPO
- Short Term and Long Term Disability – company paid
- Basic Life and Basic AD&D – company paid
- Supplemental Life & AD&D and Dependent Life
- Auto, Home, Pet insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match after 6 months
- Adoption Assistance
- On-campus gym known as the “Jimnasium” at Atlanta campus, complete with FREE classes and access to personal trainers
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days and Holidays
- Parental Leave of Absence for mothers and fathers
Cbeyond is an ally to its communities.
Cbeyond is committed to improving the communities where Cbeyond operates and where our employees live and work.
Our passion-led, employee-driven approach to community involvement is shown through our volunteerism, which is deeply rooted in Cbeyond's culture and has been since the company’s inception. Whether it's teaching youth about careers in technology, sharing our technology expertise with local non profits, or donating Cbeyond's signature technology services to community partners, we are proud to make a difference in our community.
We believe in supporting our employees in their volunteer initiatives, and proudly support the organizations in which they are actively involved. Additionally, as the technology ally to small and medium sized business, we proudly support organizations focused on technology, STEM education, and entrepreneurship.
Through our community involvement program, we give back to our communities in a variety of ways, including:
- Volunteering in our communities
- Sharing our core business expertise
- In-Kind Donation Program
- Matching Gift Program
- Sponsorships and Program Funding
Cbeyond is an ally to its communities: http://cbeyond.com/about/community/
"Cbeyond has done a great job creating an effective sales engine for telecommunications services. They are now building a consultative organization for cloud services. I saw a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and create my own niche within an already established, reputable company."
Evan, Cloud Sales
"I worked for a large cloud hosting company for six years before joining Cbeyond. One of the reasons I came here was the quality of technical support I could offer my customers. As a managed cloud hosting provider, Cbeyond offers a depth technical support that can make a real difference to the small and mid-sized enterprises I talk to every day."
David, Cloud Sales
“Cbeyond is a force; a force comprised of passionate people, forward thinking ideas and swift, yet thoughtful action. This entity has given me the strength and knowledge necessary to not just survive.... but to thrive. I say thrive because that is exactly what this organization aims to do, month in and month out. In a world where mediocrity is inevitable and at times, appreciated, this company goes above and beyond to be anything but average. Whether it's our product offering, our customer service, or our sales people, we are always looking for ways to better Cbeyond. I choose Cbeyond because I choose to be passionate. I choose Cbeyond because I choose to grow. I choose Cbeyond because I choose to thrive.”
Bobby, Direct Sales
Hear from more of our employees: http://cbeyond.com/about/careers/our-people/
I worked at Cbeyond full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Strong leadership and had very strong revenue growthCons
Business Model dependent on persvasive last mile (T-1s) which unfortunately have become antiquatedAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Worked to transform the company but the transformation needed to have happened more quickly or started sooner.Approves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Cbeyond.Interview Details
I applied through university career website and got an interview after one month. First got a phone call to schedule time and then I paid a visit to Cbeyond headquarter for personal interview.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- Most of the questions are behavior questions, such as what is your motivation to work hard? Answer Question
Cbeyond isn't looking past the millions of small businesses in the US to find customers. The company offers local, long-distance, and cellular telephone service and broadband Internet access to small businesses. It also offers data services such as Web hosting and backup services. Cbeyond targets businesses in a dozen large metropolitan areas, and its largest markets -- Atlanta, Dallas, and Denver -- account for more than half of the company's annual revenues. It counts more than 50,000 customer locations for businesses with fewer than 250 employees. Typical customers...