Cegedim Dendrite Photos
Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Flexible work environment and perks for management. Relaxed dress code.
No elearning or self learning tool for employees
Advice to Management
Invest more in your employees to decrease turnover
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cegedim Dendrite (Chesapeake, VA) in December 2014.
Interview went pretty well. Asked a lot of questions both technical and experience as well as some scenarios; along with how do you see yourself working in a group environment as well as strength and weaknesses. They also walked through the process of what to be expected in the coming months, what they do as a whole and the department you are working, and some of the training that is coming.
- If a client calls in stating their application isn't working on their ipad; name 3 steps you could perform. 1 Answer
- What do you know about Microsoft Outlook along with .pst and .ost files? Where are these files located? 1 Answer
- Asked basic printer troubleshooting. (i.e. - user is trying to print a document, but the printer isn't doing anything) Answer Question
- Asked basic hardware shooting. (i.e. - laptop wont boot, what are some steps to check) Answer Question
- If you have a good strong background in troubleshooting or have an analytic mindset, you'll have no issues for this position. A lot of issues are easily fixed even if you don't know how by other team members and reference cards for step by step how-to's to help fix; however, if it doesn't work you then submit their issue to the next tier for another team to analyze the problem and provide feedback to you to help rectify the problem the the previous client. 1 Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Cegedim Relationship Management helps pharmaceutical companies conduct business. A subsidiary of Cegedim, the company offers services and software that manage and analyze sales efforts for pharmaceutical and other life sciences companies. Its products include applications that can access product information and physician databases, evaluate competitors, and catalog client and prospect data. The company does business in more than 80 countries and serves small to large companies and government agencies. It routinely partners with consulting and technology companies looking ...