Central Transport Photos
Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Central Transport full-time (Less than a year)
Training is great, hours are not too strenuous, co-workers are ok
The Company it self is horrible top to bottom, bad customer service, bad claims, bad on time percentages. As an account manager it's tough to be succesful when the company screws up everything you go out and land.
Advice to Management
Fix your customer service and claims, don't settle to be the cheapest in the game be the cheapest and the best.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Central Transport.
Process was pretty straight forward. Began with a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Next, scheduled for a video conference. Video conference lasted about 1.5 hours. They let me know if chosen, then I would need to fly to MI for a third interview. A little much in my opinion, but every company is different. Although, I read some other glassdoor reviews and sort of knew this could happen since it has happened to other folks as well.
- Very unethical questions. They were asking questions about family and personal life that should never be asked in an interview, especially about divorce, kids, etc. Very uncomfortable especially someone just have gone through a divorce. It was clear that the questions being asked were to clear out employees with baggage, I just wish it was done a little different, and not so uncomfortable. Answer Question
- Does your family watch your kid? Answer Question
- How many kids do you have? How old? Answer Question
- Is it difficult after your divorce? Answer Question
Central Transport began as a family venture, and remains a family venture to this day. For over 80 years, we have been a dynamic innovator of the LTL industry continuing to grow each year. We are a privately-held company with an industry leading centralized business model that maximizes the value provided to our customers. Our extensive, nation-wide network of terminals works seamlessly with our corporate office, the nucleus of our business model to provide our customers superior service on a daily basis. We are proud to do business with many of the world’s largest ...