Chase, the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM), provides financial solutions to help individuals, businesses, municipalities and
not-for-profits meet their everyday needs. We empower our customers to achieve their
financial goals. We invest in our communities and fuel economic development. We lead
banking innovation by delivering award-winning apps and services that make our
customers’ lives easier.
And we couldn’t do any of it without dedicated employees who use their talents and energy to make a difference for our customers. If this sounds like a place where you’d like to build a lasting career, search for your next role now.
Chase offers careers that are as diverse as the people who fill them. With 16 job areas ranging from Audit and Credit to Project Management and Technology, there’s unlimited opportunity for you. Which one is right for you?
See what it’s like to work in Customer Service and Collections at Chase:
If you join Chase through one of our student programs, you’ll become part of one of the most prestigious financial companies in the world. With our strong reputation and business expertise behind you, you’ll be empowered with the scale and reach to have a truly positive impact on the lives of our customers and communities everywhere.
As a summer intern or a full-time colleague, you’ll collaborate with some of the most talented, driven, and visionary professionals in financial services, and embark on a journey filled with opportunities to take your career in many directions. No matter which program you join, you’ll be laying the foundation for a successful career. Find an internship or student program.
Meet some of the Analysts in the Chase Leadership Development Program:
Working at Chase means making a real difference for your customers, your community and yourself. How? By putting others first, doing what’s right and creating solutions that make lives better. Build your career on our strong foundation and help shape your future and ours.
Diversity is one of our core values and essential to how we work, how we interact with each other and how we deliver products and services to support our customers. In other words, diversity and inclusion are a natural part of how we run our business.
Watch the video to learn more about diversity at Chase:
As you consider applying to Chase, check out what we have to offer employees:
- Benefits: We offer a wide range of benefits designed to support your skills and career development, and provide you with the tools and resources for a healthy personal life. Check out our benefits.
- Veteran Resources: Join a company that supports your commitment to our country. At Chase, you'll have the resources and training you need to build a fulfilling career. Find out how.
Once you’re ready to start your career with Chase, check out these resources to help you navigate the hiring process:
- Our Application Process: Your new career at Chase could begin with a simple application. When you’re ready to apply, this guide gives you helpful information about what to expect. Get details.
- Interview Preparation: Without the right preparation, interviewing can be a nerve-wracking process. Get helpful tips, Chase news and sample questions to help you prepare for your interview. Design your interview strategy.
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at ChasePros
One of the best banks to work for, good comp plan compared to the other banks.Cons
Their priority becomes your priorityAdvice to ManagementAdvice
learn to retain good peopleRecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulInterview Details
People are good. Not too stressful. Nice working environment. I have 3 people for interview and each one is half an hour. The question is generally easy for me.
No complaints and I get offer.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Just some basic tech questions. Not tought Answer Question
Join a group of exceptional people who share a common passion for providing the highest level of customer service to millions of people every day.