Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) is the second-largest producer of natural gas and the 11th largest producer of oil and natural gas liquids in the U.S. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, the company's operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional natural gas and oil assets onshore in the U.S. The company also owns substantial marketing and compression businesses.
- Careers |
We're firm believers that our people are the key to our success. We take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to grow from a startup to one of the nation's largest and most successful natural gas producers in just over 20 years. Our success is a direct result of the contributions and work ethic of the most talented work force in the industry.
Chesapeake has developed an environment that offers real opportunity, achievement and advancement. Our culture fosters a spirit of pride, accomplishment and camaraderie that makes Chesapeake a great place to work and have fun. Our compensation and benefits package is among the best in the industry, and the beautiful campus setting of our corporate headquarters offers employees state-of-the-art facilities that house some of the industry's most advanced technologies.
Take a look at some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial culture
- Stock grants for all employees
- Full compensation reviews twice a year
- Unsurpassed 401(k) match (100% of the first 15% of an employee contribution)
- Generous health, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and personal leave
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
Our beautiful corporate campus features:
- On-site health and dental center
- 72,000-square-foot, on-site fitness center with numerous amenities, including an Olympic-sized pool, a sand volleyball court and a quarter-mile walking track
- Five on-site gourmet restaurants
- The Blue and Green Room Theaters – for meetings and movie nights
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
11 Chesapeake Energy Salaries
6 Chesapeake Energy Salaries
6 Chesapeake Energy Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Geologist at Chesapeake Energy (student candidate)
No Offer – Interviewed in Oklahoma City, OK Apr 2014 – Reviewed Jun 23, 2014
Interview Details – First interviewed with CHK at career fair in spring 2014. First interview was brief and very pleasant with not difficult questions, mostly asked about research/work experience and how my skills would contribute to the company. I was contacted the following Monday to arrange an on-site interview… – Full Interview
What are some of CHK's shale plays? – View Answer