- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Chiltern InternationalPros
- Despite growth, still feels like a family
- Management genuinely cares about you
- Experienced management, and a lot of folks have been there forever
- Lots of experience at every level of the companyCons
- Needs to figure out what it specializes in.... the sale used to be about European regulatory, but that is passe now. Purchase of Ockham should help
- Slightly below-average health bennies (EXPENSIVE)Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep investing in experienceRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Chiltern is a leading, full service, global Contract Research Organization with extensive experience in the management of Phase I-IV clinical trials across a broad range of therapeutic areas and contract staffing solutions. Chiltern has conducted trials in more than 40 countries and employs more than 1,600 people globally. Chiltern prides itself as a development partner that...
Mission: Our Mission is to deliver expert, high quality, clinical development services around the world – building trustworthy and lasting relationships, understanding each...