Clarity Consulting specializes in the custom development and user experience design of digital experiences on Microsoft platforms and devices. Specifically, the company works on technologies and platforms such as Windows Phone, Xbox, Microsoft Kinect, Microsoft Lync, Windows 8, and C#.
Clear thinking in business technology starts with Clarity. We deliver cutting-edge software solutions that improve productivity, increase efficiency, reduce risk and maximize IT investment value.
Our consultants are flexible, innovative and strategic. Their knowledge and expertise allow them to implement solutions faster, resulting in an accelerated delivery schedule and a lower project cost. We deliver results quickly so that our clients can immediately realize the benefits.
We strongly believe in the value of using smaller consultant teams comprised of versatile technologists on every project. This successful business practice offers a lower cost, more flexibility, better communication, improved efficiency and overall consistency. Our consultants are able to successfully take on many roles - from programmer to project manager - giving them a thorough understanding of the client, the project and the solution.
Our in-depth understanding and comprehensive knowledge of all major business technologies makes us sharper. We are committed to developing, customizing and implementing the best technology solutions that deliver maximum results, and we do it on budget.
We are growing and expanding our footprint to Seattle. Be part of an awesome ground floor opportunity and help us build the Seattle practice, we just got office space in the South Lake Union Area!
Clarity Consulting Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Clarity Consulting full-timeRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- The company culture is generally very employee-centric; it's clear that Clarity's employees are cared about by the higher-ups.
- There are a lot of very talented, smart, and fun people to work with here, who are generally very willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Good benefits too.
- There are a mix of project managers here, some experienced, some not so much; how well a project goes for you as a developer can often depend on who your manager is, so it's a bit of a crap shoot sometimes.
- There's a bit of a ceiling to how much you can make as just a developer; you can't make as much as an average manager no matter how excellent/valuable you are as a developer.
Advice to Management
Don't throw developers under the bus towards the end of a project. Even if the client is having issues finding budget, don't remove the EM from the project to save them money and leave the EE to fend for themself, even if they're experienced
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNeutral Experience
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Clarity Consulting.
Met them at the career fair, and excited to get an interview. Thought I did well in the interview, described all my past experiences and had reasonable answers for all of their questions.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Answer Question
As one of the first Microsoft Gold Certified Partners in the United States and Microsoft's Midwest Partner of the Year, we specialize in Microsoft platform technologies, including ASP.NET web applications, Silverlight, Surface, Windows Mobile and WPF smart clients. Our versatile and talented consultants merge groundbreaking user experience design with agile software...
Mission: THINK. CREATE. DELIVER.