- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Clarity Solution GroupRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
The company culture is what keeps me at Clarity. The people are very welcoming and supportive of each individuals career. There is a small business like mindset at Clarity. I feel extremely comfortable reaching out to any leadership and executive member for career advice.
Clarity is involved in different races around the city during the summer and also participates in Adopt-A-Family around the holidays as well as Chicago Cares Serve-A-Thon.
We are involved in about 3 intramural sports throughout the year: Basketball, Soccer, and Kickball. These events provide great networking throughout the company considering Consulting/traveling can be quite taxing.
The pay is not very competitive with other companies salary however, the experience, training, and mentorship are all valuable things to consider.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. I've enjoyed my experience at Clarity so far.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Clarity Solution Group.
The interview process was pretty standard:
1) 3 phone interviews: two with a principal consultant & one with a senior consultant
2) Questions asked were centered around data modeling standards & general concepts
3) The guys asking the questions seemed pretty technically knowledgeable but poor on management skills
4) They wanted me to do my in-person interview over skype (which is a pretty dumb move especially if I am interviewing for a senior consultant position). how will someone gauge me over the phone for my final interview? After interviewing with 3 people at the company this is not what I expected. It shows on the company's culture.
- Not many difficult questions. All my interviewers had a technical background in modeling & analytics. Answer Question
Clarity is the largest independent US consultancy focused exclusively on data management and analytics. They deliver enterprise-class, full lifecycle solutions on a national scale. Headquartered in Chicago, they have been an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company for 5 years in a row, a Fast Fifty Company four times, and a Best Place to Work in Illinois three years running...
Mission: To build an elite team of data professionals with an uncompromising, singular focus on client success.