- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Cogenra Solar full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- Highly talented and motivated team. I've had a great experience and learned a lot.
- The engineering team is still small enough that everyone's ideas can have an enormous impact on the technology. Come to Cogenra if you have great ideas and want to be heard. Management is very open to new ideas.
- The company is growing fast, which means there are lot's of opportunities for career growth. Management rewards employees for hard work and contributions.
- Travel opportunities.Cons
- Management refuses to support Odwalla hand washing station proposal.
- Local sandwich shop is awful. Luckily, Cogenra provides lunch most of the time.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –