- Work/Life Balance
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at ColemontRecommendsApproves of CEORecommendsApproves of CEO
- Great communication from senior management
- Salaries are comparable
- Bonuses are very good
- Training and advancement offered
- Very intelligent leadership and completely approachable
- Performance reviews are constructive and given often even informally
- Quality work experience
- Work/Life balance can sometimes get tricky because of the expectation regarding the level of quality of work produced
- When senior management are under extreme pressure the moral can dip
Advice to Management
Communication is very good, but the trickle down affect when pressured should be minimized to keep company moral up instead creating the roller coaster of emotions that happens when stress is at its peak.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Colemont (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.
I was contact via phone and did a brief phone interview that last about 30 minutes. A few days later I was asked to come into the office for a 1:1 with the manager. That interview went well and he asked if I could come back the following day to interview with HR and his manager.
- basic behavioral interview questions Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Colemont Brokerage Group knows that commerce can be risky business, so it offers specialty commercial property/casualty coverages, such as pollution and trucker's liability, to businesses of all sizes. The company operates as Colemont Insurance Brokers in the US and Colemont Global Group internationally. With more than a dozen locations across the nation, Colemont ranks among the largest wholesale insurance brokers in the US. International expansion is part of Colemont's growth plan, and to that end it established offices in Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle...