Relentlessly Innovate to Drive Change
Forbes recently ranked Concur the #1 Most Innovative Growth Company in the World! At the forefront of the cloud and mobile computing space, Concur is on mission to create “The Perfect Trip”. Driving evolution in the travel industry, Concur is creating and investing in technology that is changing the way we travel. The force behind Concur is its people: thousands of unique, incredibly smart individuals who share a drive to innovate and a relentless will to be the best.
A Culture of Values
Work is an important part of life, so why not spend that time with a community of driven professionals who support, value and help one another grow? We hire employees that share our core values. Concur’s values are not just a placard on the wall or a page on our website – they were thoughtfully crafted by our executive leadership as an affirmation of the culture we had built and wish to perpetuate as we scale as a global organization.
Work That Matters
Concur’s employees are passionate about what they do because the work they do matters. Our solutions are used by more than 15 million users, both on the business and consumer side, and help individuals save time, which means more time for what is most important to them. Our users come from all walks of life across more than 100 countries. We help make their travel easier, more enjoyable, and provide a lifeline to help them get where they are going or even locate them in an emergency. Being a part of Concur is more than just providing cool technology; we’re committed to making a meaningful impact to our users and our community.
The culture at Concur is made up of doers—people that like a good challenge and coming together to solve tough problems.
Concur at a Glance
Concur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur’s easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time.
- Founded in 1993
- Headquartered in Redmond, WA with offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- Servicing over 15,000 clients, with more than 18 million users located in more than 100 countries
- High client satisfaction with more than 95 percent client retention
- Total revenue was $439.8 million for fiscal 2012, up 26% year-over-year
- Processing 50 million transactions worth over $50 billion in T&E spend a year
- Over 10 percent of the U.S.’s T&E spend processed by Concur solutions
- More than half of the Fortune 500 are Concur clients, including 7 of the top 10 U.S. companies
- Over 60 percent of BTN’s Corporate Travel 100 are Concur clients
When you meet us, you'll see that we value the potential and influence of each individual to create, contribute, and effect change.We feel that everyone at Concur can make a difference. As we work together to maintain our leadership position as developers of integrated travel and expense management solutions, we emphasize these values:
- Passion for and responsibility to the customer
- Hire, develop, and reward great people
- Leadership through innovation in everything we do
- Passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Relentless commitment to win
- Personal and corporate integrity
What makes Concur a great place to work?
Innovative work. We’re a company focused on providing great solutions for our customers and that means being innovators and working with the latest technology.
Executive management that is visible and accessible. Every quarter the entire company meets to celebrate the last quarter’s accomplishments, welcome the newest team members, and focus our collective eye on the next milestone.
Opportunity to learn and grow. The company has had amazing growth over the years and that provides exciting career opportunities for our talented staff.
Community Involvement. The company takes pride in supporting local and national charitable organizations.
2 people found this helpful
I have been working at ConcurPros
innovative, visionary, great sales execution, collaborationCons
work / life balance can be challenging but EVERYONE works very hard so it is contagious
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Concur.Interview Details
The interview process was typical but a bit lengthy. I had applied back in October for a manager position and was not contacted from a recruiter until December. Once contacted by the recruiter, it took a couple about a couple of weeks to coordinate a phone interview. After the phone interview, it took another couple of weeks to hear back that I had been selected for a phone interview with the hiring manager. That was scheduled very promptly. Overall, the experience was pleasant and the recruiter I worked with was friendly and kept me updated regarding the process (after I was initially contacted).Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Pretty standard interview questions. The recruiter asked about my background and why I was interested in the position. The hiring manager asked questions such as "what does work/life balance mean to you" and "what would my boss consider my biggest area of opportunity". Answer Question
Concur offers expense and spend management solutions that enable businesses to automate and streamline the process for submitting and approving employee expense reports. Concur's cloud software features modules for tracking, submitting, and processing reports for travel and entertainment costs, as well as applications to track employee requests for vendor payments. Other applications include business process management, travel booking, invoicing, auditing, and business intelligence.