- Coupa Software Inc update17 days ago
- Coupa Software Inc update21 days ago
Coupa makes companies more profitable by reducing their costs; all with one simple platform that employees actually enjoy using.
Coupa was founded in 2006 by two restless innovators who knew there was a better way to help companies to manage their spend.
They’d build it entirely for the cloud so that it could be deployed quickly. They’d make it easy to use so that customers’ employees would actually use it. They’d make it easy to manage so that procurement pros could buy smarter, save more and devote more time to important initiatives.
Today, what was once a single product is now a full-suite of spend management applications, built from a common cloud-based platform. These include sourcing, procure-to-pay, automated invoicing and employee expenses.
Coupa has more than 450 customers in more than 40 countries around the globe - from the world’s largest brands to its most exciting startups. Coupa’s customers include Toyota, Coca Cola Bottling Company, TD Bank, Nvidia, Juniper Networks, Silicon Valley Bank and others.
At Coupa we are looking for the people who are driven to succeed. In our fast paced environment, people are rewarded for their hard work and commitment and are encouraged to bring ideas and their creative thoughts to the forefront. We all share in our success at Coupa and look for people who are ready to be a part of a success driven team.
Welcome to Coupa.
Delivering Software innovation that breeds responsible spending while impacting the company bottom line.
- Ensure Customer Success
- Focus on Results
- Strive for Excellence
Company News and Announcements
- Next Big Thing - Wall Street Journal
- 2014 Fast 500 Fastest Growing Companies - Deloitte
- Company Milestone, 500,000 Suppliers - Business Wire
In order to keep Coupa employees happy, a home away from home has been built in our vault to allow some fun and playtime to occur.
Coupa culture is somethin’ else. We get it done.
Our employees are talented, creative, collaborative, bright, energetic, passionate, and extremely hard-working.
We recognize our employees are the ones who make it happen. See how our own employees describe what they build:
JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Be part of a company recognized as “the most customer-centric organization with the most flexible product” by Forrester Wave e-procurement Q2 2014. Coupa’s winning sales team has driven revenue growth of more than 1,000 percent over the past 4 years.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- Be a part of a world-class team of winners at a company that is the leader in its space
- We are changing the way the value of enterprise software is sold
- Join a sales team that is enabled for success with great support for selling across the Company
- Get rewarded for your efforts with a highly competitive commission plan with great rates, spiffs and company-wide recognition
- Grow at Coupa, where your opportunity to advance is based on performance and success
- Participate in the growth of a pre-IPO company – and all the potential rewards that may bring
- You thrive in a culture where people love coming to work and selling the best technology ... technology that delivers real value to our customers
- You’re passionate about selling … in a new and innovative way as part of a positive, driven sales culture
- You’ve helped grow a company or are willing to join in the exciting ride of building a new emerging market leader
COUPA'S SALES CREDO
As a Sales team at Coupa, we are passionate about winning, and inspired by our vision to change the way the value of enterprise software is sold, consumed, and measured.
We are differentiated as world class sales team of leaders and “trusted advisors” that are committed to being more than transactional – we are committed to building something special – a unique and lasting Company that stands far apart as the leader in our industry.
We value authenticity, innovation, and results – we are committed to recognizing the best talent and ensuring that contributing to the success of Coupa is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging as we strive for excellence and results every day….
Coupa Software Inc Photos
- Featured Review
I have been working at Coupa Software IncRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
A sales person's dream- great innovation, awesome customer references and we deliver so much value and savings to our customers.
So many great things coming down the pike with some big releases coming in the near future, I want to sell it all! But, I have to wait for the nectar to come.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work. We are growing rapidly, so, please make sure support, implementations and customer care are properly staffed to take care of tidal wave of customers coming in.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Mateo, CA).
HR was quick to respond after initial resume submission and very helpful throughout the entire process. It took 3 total office interviews. If hired, there was a 2 week new hire boot camp, but I was informed that it would likely have best benefit for Sales folks.
- Interviewers heavily stressed questions regarding your interaction/collaboration with engineering teams regardless of the role you're applying for. Answer Question
KEEPING IT SIMPLE. Coupa makes companies more profitable by reducing their costs; all with one simple platform that employees actually enjoy using.
Mission: Coupa's mission is to enable organizations to spend smarter and save money by delivering the most innovative, easiest to use, fastest to implement and cost effective technology in the world.