Please visit our "About Us" video at: http://live-crowncastle.cphostaccess.com/about-us.aspx
Founded in 1994, Crown Castle provides wireless carriers with the infrastructure they need to keep people connected and businesses running. With approximately 40,000 towers and 13,000 small cell nodes supported by approximately 6,000 miles of fiber, Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of shared wireless infrastructure with a significant presence in the top 100 US markets. In addition, Crown Castle operates approximately 1,800 towers in Australia.
The foundation for a wireless world.
As the nation’s largest provider of shared wireless infrastructure, we’re helping enable the essential services that people rely on to stay in touch, conduct business, and live their lives every day. Since 1994, we’ve worked diligently to build our US footprint—collaborating closely with wireless carriers, communities, governments, and local property owners to provide access to the infrastructure they need. Today, access to technology and information is no longer a luxury. It’s a necessity.
We offer exceptional compensation programs that link your success and the success of the company with the rewards paid, including:
- Base salaries that align with comparable market levels
- Annual incentives and/or commissions based on company and individual performance, up to 150% of target
- Employee eligibility for annual grants of long-term equity compensation which generally vest equally over 3 years, in the form of Restricted Stock or Restricted Units
- Towering Triumph Awards based on performance as recognized and recommended by peers
As a Crown Castle employee, you would be joining over 19 years of experience in the ownership, leasing and management of wireless communications sites.
Crown Castle offers an excellent employee benefits package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401(k) plans:
— Eligibility after only 3 months of employment
— 3% company base match on first 3% contributed by employee
— 3% company discretionary match on next 3% contributed by employee
— 4% company discretionary contribution
- Company Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Additional Long Term Disability buy-up
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance Opportunities for Employees & Dependents
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – with debit card capabilities for Medical FSA
- 529 College Savings Programs
Crown Castle International Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Crown Castle International full-time (more than an year)Pros
Take care of their employees
none that i can see, It really is a great place to workAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Keep doing what your doingRecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Crown Castle International.Interview Details
Applied online, HR representative -phone interview, then interview with hiring manager. Pretty basic and standard process. This was an entry level position, so they are looking at your experiences, educational achievements and other points and topic in your resume.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- There wasn't anything out of the ordinary. My best advice is to be prepared and learn everything you can. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Mission: Crown Castle's mission is to deliver the highest level of service to their customers at all times – striving to be their critical partner as they assist them in growing efficient, ubiquitous wireless networks.
Crown Castle focuses on providing the highest level of customer service, along with assisting their customers with efficiently covering every part of the United States with their...