Our mission is to transform the events and meetings industry. Our software platform disrupts the traditional processes for the event planners who organize events and the venues that host them, creating more value for the entire events and meetings ecosystem.
Customers in approximately 100 countries now use Cvent software to plan events, find venues, manage membership data, create mobile apps, send surveys and develop strategic meetings management programs.
At A Glance
- 1,700+ employees worldwide
- Over 218,000 hotels and venues listed on the Cvent Supplier Network
- 137,000+ active users across all products
We appreciate all of the hard work and time that our employees give to the company, and we respect and reward that contribution with an extensive benefits program.
We strive to make Cvent more than just another job – it’s a place where employees are valued and can build their careers.
- Accelerated leadership opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- International travel opportunities
- Stock options
- Employee mentor program
- 401(k) plan by Fidelity
- Structured training and development
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance programs, with free options
- Premier health club corporate membership
- Free life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Vision, short term disability and suppplemental life options
- Employee assistance programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Your Well Being
- Paid Time Off
- State of the Art Office Space
- Company Sponsored Social Events
- Free Parking & transporation
Cvent’s not a startup anymore, but you wouldn’t always be able to tell. We’ve worked hard to maintain a culture of entrepreneurship even as we’ve grown larger. So what does it mean to be a Cventer? It means having the freedom to innovate, while still being a part of something larger. It’s having a voice that’s heard, and a team who will listen. It’s working hard, and it’s celebrating our victories.
Company events at Cvent consist of more than just an annual holiday party. Company-sponsored happy hours, team-building, potlucks, paintball outings and team sports happen throughout the year.
And hey, our holiday party is pretty great too.
Whether through volunteering time at company-run events or participating in donation drives, there’s always a way to get involved and make a difference.
Giving back is a core part of the Cvent culture, and we hope you can join us in improving our community and the world around us.
Company picnic? Check. Paintball tournament? You got it. Bike to work day? Love it.
Here at Cvent we encourage getting out and about. When it’s beautiful outside we can promise we’ll be having events in the great outdoors!
Conveniently located in the heart of northern Virginia's business district, Cvent headquarters is less than 100 yards from Tysons Galleria and close to more than 25 restaurants as well as the area's best shopping. Cvent's headquarters in McLean Virginia is easily accessible from Route 495, Route 66 and the Dulles Toll Road, making it the ideal location for commuters coming from all parts of DC, Maryland and Virginia.
Stay tuned -- Cvent's headquarters will be moving to a new location by the end of the summer. Here are some highlights about our new offices and surrounding location:
- Direct access to Metro’s Silver Line Greensboro Station, which is opening July 26 and is steps away from the Cvent office
- Daily food trucks just outside the door
- Café in the building, with lots of food options and daily specials
- Dozens of other restaurant and shopping options within a short walk
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Really good place to work.
New employer. so far so good.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cvent in October 2015.
Quick phone interview concerning the position. Interview ended as soon as I was informed of starting salary (12/hr). But it does appear they have a heavy emphasis on technical growth.
- What are your professional goals? Answer Question
Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, with more than 1,700 employees and more than 14,000 customers worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hotels with a targeted ...
Mission: Our mission is to transform the events and meetings industry. Our software platform disrupts the traditional processes for the event planners who organize events and the venues that host them, creating more value for the entire events and meetings ecosystem.