- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at DIcentralDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEODoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
- Great team work from department to departments.
- Provides great employee socials throughout the year; Ice cream, Froyo, giveaways, food trucks, fruit, etc.
- Great benefits, employer pays most.
- Relaxed work environment.
- Open door policy with all especially with executive team.
- Company is growing, but not sure where to put everyone.(running out of room)
- Dicentral gives you opportunity to grow as an employee, but you have to want it. Must be self motivated.
- HR always has their doors open.
- Overall extremely happy here.
- Some managers should not be managers, they are only managers because they have been there the longest. (not always a good thing)
- Bonus's aren't steady, but bonus's are luxury as well.
- The quieter employee's can sometimes fall through the cracks and be forgotten.
- Wish we had a Christmas party, instead of the banquet. Although they have improved over the years and I always have a fantastic time.
- Show better career path.
Advice to Management
Sometimes lower management is power hungry, this does not make for great managers. And can lower employee moral.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Experts in Supply Chain Integration for Over 12 Years
Since 2000, DiCentral has been an industry leader in supply chain and supplier performance management software and services. With over 6000 valued customers processing millions of transactions annually, DiCentral has consistently delivered quality products and services across the retail, healthcare, pharmaceutical...
Mission: Why DiCentral
By using DiCentral solutions, companies of all sizes can be provided with the tools necessary to act quickly with increased insight, efficiency, and...