DMEautomotive Reviews

3.5
Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Mike Walther
15 Ratings
  • Looking to join a dynamic, focused, industry leading company?

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at DMEautomotive (More than 5 years)

    Pros

    DMEautomotive embraces continuous improvement and being adaptive in order to continually add value for clients by providing products and services focused on science of automotive marketing driven by results. Culture previously built on the following principles: - Customer 1st Mindset - Being a Team Player - Clear Agreements - Adding Value Recently, DMEautomotive joined the Solera Team which only enhanced DMEautomotive's cultural identity. Top guiding principles have narrowed with overall team developing a front-sight focus (single-mindedness approach with total awareness of surroundings and mission). Associates strongly encouraged to live and adopt the following: - Think 80/20- focus on the 20% that produces the 80% of results - Act 30/30 - Reduce waste by 30% and increase productivity by 30% - Live 90/10 - Associates assume 90% accountability for team missions with remaining 10% to colleagues. Associates strive to be uncommon, go above and beyond and not settle for status quo. "Common thinking will kill any chance of operating at a high level." At DMEautomotive, you will join a team and be expected to interact with several divisions, explore options, clearly communicate vision, and rehearse any mission as needed in order to achieve success. In addition, leadership at DMEautomotive is highly accessible and exhibit as much transparency that can be allowed without jeopardizing a mission. Feedback and ideas strongly encouraged and accepted. As far as positions,there is ample opportunity to explore and test several roles within the overall DMEautomotive team. In addition, associates on all levels have freedom to interact, at one time or another, with many divisions providing exposure to all roles and expectations. Your advancement and career is up to you! Are you up for the adventure?

    Cons

    Benefits average Compensation plans average Paid-Time Off average Previous Experience, Certifications or Academic Accomplishment Preferred

    Advice to Management

    Live and lead by example those principles you encourage your associates to live by and your team will far exceed your expectations.


DMEautomotive Interviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience

60%
40%
0%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview

60%
20%
20%

Interview Difficulty

3.0
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy
  1.  

    Account Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Declined Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DMEautomotive.

    Interview

    Started with a phone interview, followed by two more interviews with different managers and a test. The final interview consisted of sitting down with the CEO to talk about personal interests, the ability to be a team player, and company values.

    Interview Questions

    • What do you think you need to improve on in the work setting?   Answer Question

DMEautomotive Awards & Accolades

Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add an award

Additional Info

Website www.dmeautomotive.com
Headquarters Daytona Beach, FL
Size 150 to 499 Employees
Acquired By AutoPoint
Founded 2007
Type Company - Private
Industry Business Services
Revenue $25 to $50 million (USD) per year
Competitors Unknown

DMEautomotive (DMEa) is the industry leader in science-based, results-driven automotive marketing, and provides turnkey marketing to the largest and most innovative automotive organizations, from automobile dealerships to many of the largest aftermarket companies in the U.S. DMEa's uniquely panoramic view of the complete automotive sales and service market, combined with ... More

Mission: To deliver the science and value of direct marketing to the automotive industry through a foundation of trust and superior execution.

Work at DMEautomotive? Share Your Experiences

DMEautomotive

 
Click to Rate
or