“On paper one of the largest e-commerce corporations in the Netherlands, in reality not up to the expected standards yet. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at DOCdata full-time (more than a year)Pros
- In terms of revenue and employees one of the largest e-commerce companies, yet a very 'flat' organization / not much bureaucracy here.
- Very approachable and positive people.
- Hands on, down to earth mentality.Cons
- Lacking employee benefits expected from a company in such a dynamic branche (rewardance, employee development, innovative environment etc.).
- Intransparant / ad hoc decision making by management.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Cherish those who perform well, and focus more on other aspects of the organization (such as employee wellbeing, sustainability and service quality) apart from the financial ones.RecommendsPositive OutlookDisapproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at DOCdata.Interview Details
Hired through an staffing agency. Check of CV / credentials there. After approval, an interview with the manager of the company.Negotiation DetailsThe staffing agency negotiated for me. My first demand was quickly accepted.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
DOCdata has the prescription for digital sound. The company provides electronic fulfillment, online payment processing, and other e-commerce related services to businesses and consumers through its Docdata Internet services firm. The business also provides media services such as DVD and CD manufacturing and distribution for record labels, software developers, and film studios. The company's other main unit, IAI (Industrial Automation Integrators), employs optical and laser technology to build production systems used in a variety of applications, including film subtitles...