With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the
entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to
serving our communities, regularly volunteering for a variety of non-profit organizations. Our team
members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential
for human success. We achieve that by emphasizing:
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that
fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard
Dell‘s commitment to our candidates, regardless of location or level means that candidates can expect:
- A realistic preview of the job and the interview process
- To ask any question and have it be answered with transparency and candor
- To be fairly considered for opportunities where qualifications meet requirements
- Post-interview communication on next steps no later than seven days
- The best possible offer the first time
- To be treated as a valued customer of Dell products and solutions
- Integrity and respect
At Dell, we are relentlessly focused on delivering technology solutions that work harder for our customers, and gives access to technology to people and organizations around the world. Our purpose - "delivering technology solutions that enable people everywhere to grow and thrive." – drives who we are and our commitment to all of our customers. Today’s Dell is a customer-inspired end-to-end solutions provider. One that has evolved from a PC manufacturer to a true IT solutions partner – one that offers a differentiated view of the enterprise.
Why work for us?
The focus at Dell is for our teams to create a winning environment through inspiring leadership, collaboration, personal accountability and always operating with the customer in mind with Dell’s best interests first. Our philosophy is that our team members will continuously improve their performance and results, build great relationships, value diverse perspectives and create an environment where we progress forward even when faced with challenges and adversity.
- You can contribute to a better community and a better world.
- You can be part of a culture where reward is linked to ethical results.
- You can add value in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Winning together: that's what really differentiates Dell.
- You can develop and grow in your career at Dell.
- You can operate in a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our Diversity Commitment
At Dell, we’re committed to building a diverse environment that is reflective of a diverse global marketplace. We are striving to ensure we engage with key marketplace segments to advance our global diversity and inclusion activities.
Our Employee Resource Groups
Our team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business.
Employee resource groups connect team members who share common ethnicity, gender, nationality, lifestyle or sexual orientation. They provide personal and professional development through mentoring, volunteerism and community involvement.
Dell’s University Relations Program empowers future leaders like you to collaborate with our global teams, develop ideas and then run with them. We offer three different ways that you can make an immediate impact here at Dell: internships, full-time employment and rotation & development programs.
It's never too early to start thinking about your career. We are always looking for the next generation of great thinkers who can guide our business forward, today and tomorrow. Together we can grow as a vital global company with a passion for creating innovative products and services for our customers. Learn more here!
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at DellPros
tele working helps me to manage my scheduleCons
career opportunities are difficult outside of the USRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
I have wanted to work for Dell for a long time, so when I finally got a chance to interview I was most excited. However despite not getting an offer, I do not think that this is the type of place I would want to work anyway. Upon entering the room with the interviewer, I was simply asked in a rude tone "why would I hire you"Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you? Answer Question
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more.
We promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Our...
Mission: From the very beginning, Dell has been driven by the mission to use technology to enable human potential. Since 1984, we have made this a reality for people everywhere....