Delta Air Lines Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Great benefits, excellent opportunity for advancement.
Unpredictable hours, and limited flexibility when just hired as front line employee.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (258)No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.
Applied initially online, and took the "personality" assessment. About 5 weeks later was contacted to submit a one-sided video interview. They ask you 5 questions, you have 30 seconds to prepare, and 2 minutes to answer the question. You also get a break in between each question which is nice! All the questions I was asked have been submitted on this website, so nothing unexpected. I submitted my video a week ago and I'm waiting to hear back...
- Please describe a situation when you demonstrated initiative and took action without waiting for direction. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results? Answer Question
- Tell us about a time when you had to work with someone with a difficult personality. What made this person difficult and how did you handle it? What were the results? 1 Answer
- Give us an example of a choice you made to go above and beyond what was needed to satisfy a customer. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results? Answer Question
- Tell us about a time when you worked on a team with someone who did not do his or her share of the work. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results? Answer Question
- Tell us about a time when you witnessed a coworker or colleague breaking the rules or acting in a dishonest or unprofessional manner. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results? Answer Question
Just as a delta is a symbol for change in math, Delta Air Lines symbolizes the changing mathematics of the airline industry. Delta became one of the world's largest airlines by traffic after its $2.8 billion acquisition/merger of Northwest Airlines in 2009. Through its regional carriers (including subsidiary Comair), the combined company serves more than 350 destinations in about 70 countries, and it operates a mainline fleet of almost 800 aircraft, as well as MRO and cargo operations. Delta is a founding member of the SkyTeam marketing and code-sharing alliance ...