Why Our Customers Choose Deltek...And Why You Should Too
For over 30 years, Deltek has uniquely delivered leading enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. Our unparalleled solutions and industry expertise deliver actionable insights, enabling our clients to profit more. Deltek provides a broad set of solutions that enable organizations to:
- Win More – we provide market research and analysis that allows our customers to identify new business opportunities and accelerate their marketing and sales efforts.
- Optimize More – our leading human capital management and resource planning solutions enable our customers to get the most out of their people, find, retain, and grow their key employees and optimize their billable resources
- Control More – our comprehensive financial management ERP suite ensures fast and accurate financial reporting, guaranteeing that our customers can make informed decisions, control key processes, and better manage their organizations in real-time
- Comply More – our governance, risk, and compliance solutions enable our customers to better comply with the most rigorous financial reporting requirements – including requirements for publicly traded companies and those working with the government
- Deliver More – our rich portfolio of project management solutions ensure that our customers' projects will be delivered on time and on budget, growing their margins and increasing the satisfaction of their customers
- Measure More – our business performance management and analytics solutions aggregate information across many sources to deliver actionable insight to make more informed decisions
- Collaborate More – using our social collaboration tools, people and firms can better manage their projects and make decisions in real-time
Our marquee list of customers includes:
- 99% of the Top 100 Federal Government contractors
- 100% of the Engineering News Record Top 10 Design Firms
- 80% of the Engineering News Record Top 500 Design Firms
- Approximately 80% of the 2009 ZweigWhite Top 200 fastest-growing Architecture, Engineering and Environmental consulting firms
- Four of the top five largest Global Accounting and Consulting firms
- The world's three largest Marketing Communications Networks
At Deltek we live each day based on core company values that help drive our people and our company to success. And, these aren’t just some words etched in our lobby, they are the fundamental principles we use to guide our business processes and interactions with each other, our customers and our community.
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek is committed to offering a comprehensive benefits program.
Deltek offers you a complete package of benefits and programs to help you simplify and enrich your life. To learn more, Visit our Benefits Page to learn more.
Our employees have spoken! Check out why they love to work at Deltek!
- Best products and services in the industry
- Pioneering culture that encourages creativity
- Diversity is considered an advantage and employees treat each other with respect
- Training programs and tuition assistance
- Fun, collaborative environment!
- Self-driven, bright, and professional colleagues
- Casual dress environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- A management team that cares about the well-being of the employees
- Benefits that meet the changes in an employees' life
Testimonials from Our Employees
“What I love about Deltek is the people … that’s what gets me out of bed in the morning, the people I work with and support directly… and I LOVE my boss.”
– Information Solutions Employee
“Internal support is key! Top executives all the way down to your colleagues; everyone is so accommodating and takes the proper actions for each employee’s needs”
– Customer Care Employee
“Deltek is the perfect size — you have international career opportunities, the company continues to grow, and you are surrounded by bright and highly educated people. In our work environment, you can constructively disagree with management and still be respected”
– Deltek Engineering Employee
Deltek has assembled a world-class management team that has been recognized as being among the most visionary, innovative and results-driven, by the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) and others.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Deltek full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Constant change offers opportunities
Access to Executive Management
Demanding and RewardingCons
Hectic pace that not employees can keep up with.RecommendsPositive Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at Deltek in November 2014.Interview Details
the interview was by telephone. It was a recruiter wanting to follow up with me about the job position I applied for 2 months ago. I was told that I didn't meet all the requirements for the position but they would keep my resume on file, and call me if there was a position open for me.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- Special Access Programs View Answer
Founded in 1983, Deltek provides project management software designed to meet the needs of professional services firms and project-based businesses. Our applications handle expense reporting, HR administration, materials management, customer management, and sales force automation. We integrates tools from partners such as Cognos and Microsoft with our own software, and we also...
Mission: Our mission is to establish Deltek as the recognized global standard for project based organizations by providing a full range of innovative, focused solutions and...