Founded in 1983, Deltek provides project management software designed to meet the needs of professional services firms and project-based businesses. Our applications handle expense reporting, HR administration, materials management, customer management, and sales force automation. We integrates tools from partners such as Cognos and Microsoft with our own software, and we also...
Mission: Our mission is to establish Deltek as the recognized global standard for project based organizations by providing a full range of innovative, focused solutions and...
- About Us |
Why Our Customers Choose Deltek...And Why You Should Too
For over 30 years, Deltek has uniquely delivered leading enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. Our unparalleled solutions and industry expertise deliver actionable insights, enabling our clients to profit more. Deltek provides a broad set of solutions that enable organizations to:
- Win More – we provide market research and analysis that allows our customers to identify new business opportunities and accelerate their marketing and sales efforts.
- Optimize More – our leading human capital management and resource planning solutions enable our customers to get the most out of their people, find, retain, and grow their key employees and optimize their billable resources
- Control More – our comprehensive financial management ERP suite ensures fast and accurate financial reporting, guaranteeing that our customers can make informed decisions, control key processes, and better manage their organizations in real-time
- Comply More – our governance, risk, and compliance solutions enable our customers to better comply with the most rigorous financial reporting requirements – including requirements for publicly traded companies and those working with the government
- Deliver More – our rich portfolio of project management solutions ensure that our customers' projects will be delivered on time and on budget, growing their margins and increasing the satisfaction of their customers
- Measure More – our business performance management and analytics solutions aggregate information across many sources to deliver actionable insight to make more informed decisions
- Collaborate More – using our social collaboration tools, people and firms can better manage their projects and make decisions in real-time
Our marquee list of customers includes:
- 99% of the Top 100 Federal Government contractors
- 100% of the Engineering News Record Top 10 Design Firms
- 80% of the Engineering News Record Top 500 Design Firms
- Approximately 80% of the 2009 ZweigWhite Top 200 fastest-growing Architecture, Engineering and Environmental consulting firms
- Four of the top five largest Global Accounting and Consulting firms
- The world's three largest Marketing Communications Networks
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
12 Deltek Salaries
8 Deltek Salaries
6 Deltek Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Herndon, VA – Reviewed Mar 31, 2014
Interview Details – There was one interview that asked basic questions. My manager was mainly concerned with reliability and work efficiency. A few days after I received a call back letting me know I got the job and we negotiated a start date. – Full Interview
Since the job was part-time and entry-level, most of the questions revolved around reliability, efficiency and availability. There were no unexpected questions. – Answer Question