Dick's Sporting Goods Photos

Dick's Sporting Goods Reviews

3.2
Rating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
Dick's Sporting Goods Chairman and CEO Edward W. Stack
Edward W. Stack
504 Ratings
  • Operations Associate

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Operations Associate in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Operations Associate in Charlotte, NC
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    I have been working at Dick's Sporting Goods (More than a year)

    Pros

    Friendly staff Great Discounts Flexible Schedule Yearly raise based on performance District manager tends to show up frequently which is a plus

    Cons

    Early morning but the plus side have majority of afternoon to yourself

    Advice to Management

    keep up the good work


Dick's Sporting Goods Interviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience

62%
21%
16%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview

79%
6%
6%
3
2
0
0

Interview Difficulty

2.2
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy
  1.  

    Lodge Sales Associate Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dick's Sporting Goods.

    Interview

    Apply online, follow up call a week later. If they don't respond keep trying. Most of the time the manager is busy running the store and can't always take a phone call.

    Interview Questions

    • The interview will be 90% over customer service, experience and different scenarios. The other 10% will be knowledge over the products in your particular department.   Answer Question

Dick's Sporting Goods Awards & Accolades

Something missing? Add an award
2011 Best Places to Work for Recent Grads , Experience, 2011
Best 100 Pennsylvania Companies for Flexible Jobs , FlexJobs, 2011
Show More

Additional Info

Unlock Profile
Website www.dickssportinggoods.com
Headquarters Coraopolis, PA
Size 5000+ Employees
Founded 1948
Type Company - Public (DKS)
Industry Retail
Revenue $5 to $10 billion (USD) per year

DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sports and fitness specialty omni-channel retailer offering a broad assortment of high quality, competitively-priced brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer. As of November 19, 2013, the Company operated 558 DICK'S Sporting Goods stores in 46 states, 82 Golf Galaxy stores in 30 states and eCommerce websites and catalog operations for DICK'S Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy.

Work at Dick's Sporting Goods? Share Your Experiences

Dick's Sporting Goods

 
Click to Rate
or