Founded in 2003, DocuSign is committed to transforming the way people like you work, live and connect by providing the freedom to finish business faster.
Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, the DocuSign Global Network connects companies to their customers, partners, suppliers and employees where they can transact business with confidence. Customers of all sizes...
Mission: We transform how individuals and companies securely manage electronic signatures and transactions to increase speed to results, reduce costs and delight customers.
- About Us |
- Customer Focus - We are committed to our customers' measurable success through their adoption of DocuSign's revolutionary products and world-class services.
- Innovation - We continuously elevate everything we do to drive the eSignature industry.
- Executional Excellence - We collaboratively plan, relentlessly execute, and own our results.
- Passion - We succeed through intiative, enthusiasm and resilience.
- Integrity - We believe trust and respect are the results of engaging fairly and honestly with our customers, partners and team members.
- More than 40 million DocuSigners have signed more than 290 million documents in more than 188 countries
- Nearly 50,000 unique new DocuSigners DocuSign for the first time every weekday
- 51% of DocuSign documents are completed within 1 hour
- More than 800,000 documents (containing more than 3.6 million pages) are DocuSigned on the DocuSign Global Network each day
- Employees at 90% of the Fortune 500 DocuSign
- More than 500 credit unions nationwide DocuSign
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees are “Satisfied” 89 ratings
84% of the CEO 71 ratings
Chairman & CEO
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
6 DocuSign Salaries
6 DocuSign Salaries
5 DocuSign Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
No Offer – Interviewed in Seattle, WA Jun 2014 – Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Interview Details – This interview process was a long one - 2 months between the first contact and final interview. I applied for the position through an employee referral portal and received a call from a recruiter a few days later. After this initial phone interview, I was then scheduled for a phone interview with… – Full Interview
The presentation was the most difficult part, since it required a great deal of outside prep time. – Answer Question