- Customer Focus - We are committed to our customers' measurable success through their adoption of DocuSign's revolutionary products and world-class services.
- Innovation - We continuously elevate everything we do to drive the Digital Transaction Management industry.
- Executional Excellence - We collaboratively plan, relentlessly execute, and own our results.
- Passion - We succeed through intiative, enthusiasm and resilience.
- Integrity - We believe trust and respect are the results of engaging fairly and honestly with our customers, partners and team members.
- More than 50 million DocuSigners have signed more than 290 million documents in more than 188 countries and available in 43 languages
- Nearly 50,000 unique new DocuSigners DocuSign for the first time every weekday
- 51% of DocuSign documents are completed within 1 hour
- More than 800,000 documents (containing more than 3.6 million pages) are DocuSigned on the DocuSign Global Network each day
- DocuSign is the exclusive DTM solution used by Salesforce sales reps to close deals faster
- DocuSign is the exclusive eSignature soluiton of the Naitonal Assoc. of REALTORS
- More than 1000 credit unions nationwide DocuSign
- 13 of top 15 US insurance companies use DocuSign
- 10 of top 15 US technology companies choose DocuSign
- 10 of the top; 15 US financial companies use DocuSign
How DocuSign Works
DocuSign is the leading DTM solution in the market allowing easy, efficient, and secure signing of electronic documents. Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, businesses of all sizes and industries solve their paper problems by replacing manual, paper-based methods with DocuSign to accelerate transactions to increase speed to results, reduce costs, improve visibility and control, and delight customers.
As The Global Standard for DTM, DocuSign helps you keep business digital with the easiest, fastest, most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents in the cloud.
If you have a passion for transforming the way people work, live and connect, you will thrive at DocuSign. We are looking for team members who share our focus on innovation and technologies that change the world. Because that’s something we can all be proud of.
Life at DocuSign
Rather than offer marketing-speak on why DocuSign is a Best Place To Work, we decided to offer the words of our team. All of the answers below are taken from a survey of our DocuSign team performed by a third-party researcher on workplace culture at DocuSign.
In answering the question, What is one aspect of our current culture that you would like to see preserved? ...
...Our team highlighted the following:
- "Can-do attitude. The feeling that we are all partners, cross-functionally building something big and important."
- "I have worked in many places that pay lip service to having an “open door policy.” DocuSign is the first where it is actually a reality."
- "Fundamental professionalism. This is an organization of “grown-ups.”
- "Our strong commitment to integrity and trustworthiness is critical to our business and culture."
- "As a developer, I love the flexibility we have in our approaches to implementation. I love improving my own skill set and keeping projects up to date and nearly cutting edge is a wonderful way to do that."
- "This company has a culture unlike any other. From the cross-team collaboration to the engineering Nerf gunfights, I think of all things to be preserved the most important is the congenial attitude towards employees. This company has the opportunities to allow ANYONE to succeed if they are willing."
- "Folks rarely create roadblocks in the name of process or authority. In general, everyone wants DocuSign to succeed, which is very refreshing."
- "Ingenuity, energy, intelligence, integrity"
- "Flexibility, supporting innovative ideas and concepts in the workplace. Fun outgoing environment, approachable leadership."
- "The positively, highly charged and energetic environment."
- "The organization has a strong sense of fun. The employees are encouraged to enjoy themselves at work. The organization is responsive to employee needs."
- "I appreciate the open atmosphere and laid-back non-corporate vibe. I feel corporations are made up of people, and some corporations lose sight of individuality. DocuSign supports individuality."
- "The trust & autonomy bestowed on employees. People are encouraged to be creative in formulating solutions to problems, and that provides the organization with the flexibility it needs."
- "The feel of a start-up in the engineering area. The laid-back tech-savvy, fun & cool environment that makes people feel comfortable."
- "The open and transparent communication."
- "We have a flexible way of working that get s the most out of talented people – trusting people to work and make decisions independently."
- "Welcoming of new people and the lack of not-invented-here culture. It is a refreshing change from other tech companies."
- "Startup mentality. We have to approach every problem as if it will break us and every opportunity as if it is ours to lose."
- "The organization is flat. The CEO treats me like a peer."
We're proud to be honored with the following awards and recognition!
- Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award - Top 50 Medium Sized Companies, Glassdoor, 2014
- Best Productivity App, Silicon Valley Business App Award, 2013
- Best App for Traveling Abroad, Mashable¹s List of 10 Best Apps for Traveling Aboard, 2013
- Data Innovation of the Year, Cloud Computing Awards, 2013
- Top 10 Software Companies (#3), Inc Hire Power Awards, 2013
- Top 10 Washington Companies (#1), Inc Hire Power Awards, 2013
- Net 100 Winner (#10), Entrepreneur, 2013
- Most Innovative Real Estate Agent App (Tool or Vendor - Cartavi), Inman News Innovator Awards, 2013
- Best in Tech for Real Estate (Cartavi), Chicago Agent Magazine, 2013
- Top 50 Real Estate Tech Solutions (Cartavi), Housing Wire, 2013
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For, Selling Power, 2013
- Best Companies to Work For, San Francisco Business Times, 2013
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Seattle Business Magazine, 2013
- AlwaysOn Global 250, AO Network, 2013
- Finalist - Best Cloud Infrastructure, The Cloud Computing Awards, 2013
- Finalist - Best Web Services Excellence, Cloud Computing Awards, 2013
- SIlver - Productivity, Seattle Business Tech Impact Awards, 2013
- Silver - Business Optimizations (DocuSign Ink), Edison Awards Innovative Services, 2013
- Top Real Estate Leaders (Keith Krach), Inman News, 2013
- Top Real Estate Leaders (Glenn Shimkus), Inman News, 2013
- Advocate Marketing Program of the Year, Bammie, 2013
- Top 50 Content Marketing Awards (#1), Kapost, 2013
- Finalist - Best Social Campaign, Eloqua Markie Award, 2013
- Markie Winner , Eloqua Markie Award, 2013
- Best in Tech for Real Estate (Cartavi), Chicago Agent Magazine, 2012
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For, Selling Power, 2012
- Best Best Companies To Work For, Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2012
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Seattle Business Magazine, 2012
- Hottest Seattle Company, Lead411, 2012
- Global Top 100, Red Herring, 2012
- Lead Generation and Nurturing - Gold, Marketing Excellence Award , 2012
- Best Inside Counsel - Finalist, Puget Sound Business Journal, 2012
- Top 50 Business Apps for the iPad and iPhone, iBusiness Magazine, 2012
- Best Productivity App (DocuSign Ink), MediaPost's Appy Awards, 2012
- Consumer Product/Service of the Year (DocuSign Ink), Washington Technology Industry Association (WTIA) Industry Achievement Awards, 2012
- Top 5 iPad Productivity App (DocuSign Ink), Apple App Store Rewind, 2011
- Featured Review
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)
I have worked on the market development team for about a year. This is one of the most collaborative environments I have ever worked in. The management does a good job of empowering employees to make an impact, which makes it fun to go to work. There is also a ton of room for growth and upward mobility. All around, employees are treated well and DocuSign sells a great product that we can all get behind.
Growing so quickly can mean some aches and pains along the way. There are some procedural issues that can get cleaned up, but really nothing too bad.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Was informal but fast process. The recruiters did a good job of making sure that the process was not drawn out. Could feel the energy of the company through the process.
- What was your past sales experience? 1 Answer
Founded in 2003, DocuSign is changing how business gets done by empowering more than 100,000 companies and more than 50 million users in 188 countries to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and ...
Mission: Enabling anybody to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence.
Work at DocuSign? Share Your Experiences
- DocuSign update30+ days ago
Did you know DocuSign is a Titanium sponsor of Dreamforce this year? Find our booths & join our sessions during #DF15. And don't forget to sign up for our party on Wednesday, September 16th: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vITAc
- DocuSign update30+ days ago