- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at EXOS full-time (More than 3 years)
- Company culture - Lack of layers of management - Passion of people to make a difference in others lives - Growing crazy fast - Leadership - Fun & healthy people - Work on cool stuff across sports, companies, and the military - Surrounded by ways to live a healthy & happy life - Still feels like a small & innovative company
- Company growth has space challenges at headquarters
Advice to Management
- Guard the culture (it's special here)!!!
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EXOS (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.
I was contacted via email to set up a time for a telephone interview. The person sending the email was not the same person who would be conducting the telephone screen, which I considered to be a good thing. The email contact was abrupt to the point of being rude; however, the telephone interview was conducted by a very pleasant, personable woman. The telephone screen went well, and I was told that I would be recommended for moving to the next step of an in-person interview. However, I was also asked to submit a sample of my writing. Since what I currently do involves sensitive information, that would have posed a conflict. As a result, I was sent a document in Word, asked to edit it and then return in PDF format. The document was sent a few days after my telephone interview, literally on the same day that I received an offer from a different company. After doing a little more research on exactly where this company is located, I learned that I would be commuting over 30 miles one way if I did pass the writing test, in-person interview and ended up being offered a position. I decided to accept the other offer and notified the EXOS HR person that I would not be pursuing a position with them.
- Why do you want this job? Tell me about what you do in your current job that is relevant to this position? What do you know about our company? Answer Question
Since our founding in 1999, EXOS (formerly Athletes’ Performance and Core Performance) has become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by elite athletes, the military, and innovative companies worldwide. We design and deliver health and performance game plans that guide people to achieve higher levels of success. With world-class partners, facilities ...
Mission: Our mission is to upgrade lives.