Our Vision:Powering Continuous Delivery
We help organizations making mobile, embedded systems and enterprise web/IT applications deliver better software faster by automating and accelerating build, test, and deployment processes at scale. Wherever you are along your Continuous Delivery journey, we’re ready to help – through shared knowledge, experience and the industry’s only unified platform for automating the biggest bottlenecks in the software delivery lifecycle.
Work & Life @ Electric Cloud
- Listen – We pay attention to our market, customers and team. We become better when we understand and empathize.
- Act – We embrace action. We continuously iterate because frequent, small action leads to enduring marketplace success.
- Deliver – We each own and are accountable for our shared success. We are a team, never hesitating to pitch in or ask for help.
- Measure – We trust evidence over anecdotes. We measure and learn from results.
- Share – We celebrate and share our successes, as measured by the value and joy delivered to our customers, our community, and our team.
At Electric Cloud, we have a team of people that make sure you are taken care of.
Some of the perks & benefits that we offer:
- Competitive salary with the possibility of equity participation and a 401(k)
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Disability and Life Insurance, with the option to add additional coverage
- 15 days of personal time off (per year) to start, 20 days after 3 years and 25 days after 6 years (AND – we don’t count personal sick days as PTO!)
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Free Caltrain/VTA/Light rail pass
- A choice between a Mac or a PC when you start
- A fully stocked kitchen with all of the snacks, fruit, and soft drinks that you could desire
- Paid membership at local gym
Electric Cloud Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Electric Cloud full-time (less than an year)Pros
Benefits, Time-off policies, perks, team building, working your way up the corporate ladderCons
none as far as I can tell.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep up the good work!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Electric Cloud in December 2014.Interview Details
Began with 2 phone screens where I just answered questions about my background, what interested me about the position, etc. After those went through, I was given a few technical questions to be submitted online. My in-person interview came shortly after. The HR and engineers I spoke with were all very pleasant, and were eager to elaborate on the job perks.
While I did not get the position, this company broke the status quo by actually calling to inform me about this decision. Unfortunately this isn't something you see everyday, and it was a nice touch.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- If you have used their products in the past, it would probably be a good advantage. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Mission: Our Mission: We help the world deliver better software faster.