DevOps Enterprise is THE event for people who are bringing Lean principles into the IT value stream while building DevOps and Continuous Delivery into their organization.
DevOps Enterprise is a 3-day event with the best practitioners from large and complex organizations, across all industry verticals.
The line-up the includes keynotes from industry luminaries and speakers from well known enterprises who will share their enterprise DevOps initiatives.
Electric Cloud Photos
- Featured Review
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Electric Cloud full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
I have been with Electric Cloud for about 3+months now. My experience so far has been nothing less than a dream
1. Awesome people. This is the first thing you will notice at Electric Cloud. I have really enjoyed working with friendly employees. Always ready to help you out.
2. Employee Friendly. The policies and benefits offered here on par with any major bay area companies. Free cal train passes to grab for those who prefer to commute by it.
3. Growth The company has been hiring lot of bright people of late and this is a good thing. They really have been funded well and are taking all the right decisions to get the company to the next level.
4. Last but not the least... Plenty of healthy stuff to grab in the kitchen!!!
5. Just in case I forgot.. They happen to organize hackathons too!!
Overall if you are looking for a great place to work with passionate coworkers and also a place that offers you worklife balance, Electric Cloud is the place to be.
Well not much so far. Keep up the good work!!
Advice to Management
Keep the focus on streamlining the products like we do today. Listening to the market and deliver what matters the most.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Electric Cloud.
Contacted by recruiter. Phone call with CMO. On site with 5 people within the marketing department. Nothing cohesive among any of them. Each one of them had a different description of the open position and none of them matched what the CMO had described.
- How do you come up with your campaigns? 1 Answer
We help organizations making mobile, embedded systems and enterprise web/IT applications deliver better software faster by automating and accelerating build, test, and deployment processes at scale. Wherever you are along your Continuous Delivery journey, we’re ready to help – through shared knowledge, experience and the industry’s only unified platform for automating the...
Mission: Our Mission: We help the world deliver better software faster.